No announcement yet.

Galactic Overlord II Signup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in. Please don't start too suddenly though, as my access is intermittent until I get a proper connection sorted out.

Comment

Smiley
      Chaunk
      Spaced Cowboy
      Gamecube64
      Skanky Burns
      Kassi
      Vlad
      Joncha
      Doc

we still need a GM!
      Visit First Cultural Industries
      There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
      Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Ok, I guess I'll be GMing this one then.
        Saves me being ganged this time around.
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I'm in, assuming there's still room.

Comment

Smiley
            Chaunk
            Spaced Cowboy
            Gamecube64
            Kassi
            Vlad
            Joncha
            Doc
            GeneralTacticus

That's 9 players, actually one less than the last game. A good number I'd say. Skanky, I gues you can start the round after the holiday... we Americans are gonna be busy cooking meat with explosives this weekend.

GM: Skanky Burns
            There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
            Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

May as well leave it open for a few then.
              See if we can't pick up another player or two.
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                Ok, I guess I'll be GMing this one then.
                Saves me being ganged this time around.
                That would mean that you actually understand the rules.
                We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

I won last game. I can't be that far off understanding the rules.
                  Its not like its gladiators or anything.

Comment

This is way more complicated than Gladiators. It shows what a stubborn Aussie you are that you wouldn't play because some resisted your attempt to remove the weapon/armour stats.

Comment

The hell with my work!

I'll play!!!

Galactic Overlord is simply too good to miss.

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                        I won last game. I can't be that far off understanding the rules.
                        Its not like its gladiators or anything.
                        I will reserve my judgement when I see you do the maths.
                        We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Ok, I give it a try too... Call my empire the 'Unlikely Ally'
                          He who knows others is wise.
                          He who knows himself is enlightened.
                          -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Smiley
                            Chaunk
                            Spaced Cowboy
                            Gamecube64
                            Kassi
                            Vlad
                            Joncha
                            Doc
                            GeneralTacticus
                            Ljube
                            Geomodder

11 players

GM: Skanky Burns

Oh yes, the math does get complex, but you'll have time to learn as the fleets start small. A calculator is handy.

Comment

Just to let the GM know beforehand: on wednesday I can't post orders for the first round (your timezone, Skanky).
                              He who knows others is wise.
                              He who knows himself is enlightened.
                              -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Skanky, start the game thread!

Comment

Working...
                                X