Name the Game - Part 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spaced Cowboy
    Never heard of that one either. I am beginning to wonder if these ever saw US releases.
    not sure? but they certainly were released on american hardware. Mastertronic was a fairly prolific publisher of budget games through the 80's over here in the uk.

And this was one of those rare titles where the C64 version looked inferior to the other computer versions. It was usually the other way around [and it was a small ray of light for Atari 8bit owners who never got to see an Elite for their computer- not that this game was any where near the league of Elite of course ]
    'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

• *BUMP* for Cap - we were on page 2!!

'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Comment

• *bump* for Cap - again on pg 2.

Comment

• *poof* And CapTVK is back again from the world of Wesnoth

Another one from the late 80's appeared on the PC, Amiga and ST.

Before there were three there was none
          This is the point the adventure has begun
          For on its very foundations now lay
          The whitehouse that will stay...
          Skeptics should forego any thought of convincing the unconvinced that we hold the torch of truth illuminating the darkness. A more modest, realistic, and achievable goal is to encourage the idea that one may be mistaken. Doubt is humbling and constructive; it leads to rational thought in weighing alternatives and fully reexamining options, and it opens unlimited vistas.

Elie A. Shneour Skeptical Inquirer

Comment

• The Pawn by magnetic scrolls?

Comment

• Nope, that ain't it
              Skeptics should forego any thought of convincing the unconvinced that we hold the torch of truth illuminating the darkness. A more modest, realistic, and achievable goal is to encourage the idea that one may be mistaken. Doubt is humbling and constructive; it leads to rational thought in weighing alternatives and fully reexamining options, and it opens unlimited vistas.

Comment

• Loom ?

Comment

• No, not that one either

Comment

• Bard's tale?
                    We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Nope, not even close

Comment

• Another clue for some inspiration.

"So who's in it?", it sounds so cliche
                        There's a jester involved what more can i say?
                        But only one is to blame, forone idiotic flamboyant
                        Lord Dimwit Flathead, our grandiose tyrant!

Comment

• Simon the Sorcerer ?

Comment

• Nope

Comment

• I have no idea on this one?!?!

Comment

• Zork Zero? Can't get to far away from the flathead reference.
                                We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X