Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by child of Thor
    My love affair with this game on the xbox has come to sad end
    Without the Mods that you can get on the PC - she eventualy comes across as the kind of date that first blows you away with her looks, but after a few months her lack of personality comes through.
    I'm not saying anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Barinthus
      Hey! Uncharted Waters is a decent pirate sim.
      of course it is, a classic - should be up there on peoples pirate list with Sid's 'Pirates!' ,and with a bit of luck SeaDogs 2 will join the pirate hall of fame

And yes Dr.Spike - PC's are better than consoles for many reasons.
      Still for the price of a decent graphics card you(definately I!) would need to play PotC(i guess?) - the xbox does have its moments, and its much more relaxing/comfortable to play on a console.
      I've discovered there is room for both in an old gamers life
      'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Room for both indeed. I would probably get an Xbox if I had time enough to play the games I already want to on my PC.

Comment

[Dr.Spike is slowly turning to the dark side!]
          'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Comment

Nah I've said it many times. I just like my PC games too much, and don't have time to spread out.

Comment

child of Thor, it's nice to see there's a similiar-minded fellow out there
              Who is Barinthus?

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
                Nah I've said it many times. I just like my PC games too much, and don't have time to spread out.
                True - and the older you get the less time you seem to have for gaming

@ Barinthus - i guess i just find the Pirates theme a really suitable one for a computer game - lots of fun and potential for sure (and so many missed oportunities!)

Anyway through my Pirates of the Caribbean affair i've made many links in this thread that will lead pirate game lovers to some interesting places, hopefully well away from Davy Jones locker

Comment

Working...
                X