X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orders sent
    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Strangely, Jamski hasn't sent again. There has also been a new RPG thread in OG for several hours without a response from him. I hope his computer hasn't blown up, or something similarly dire.

Comment

I thought he was moving?
        -->Visit CGN!
        -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Can't we start the turn without him coming?

Comment

Let's get moving Doc!

Comment

You didn't wait 30 minutes that would have been enough to get three people's orders in for the first round. Now you are waiting a day for one person? Second NM's motion.
              XBox Live: VovanSim
              xbox.com (login required)
              Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
              Spore page

Comment

Another lazy GM

Comment

I called a weekend break, not just for one person. Last time I updated in time to get a turn in before the weekend. You don't like it? Tough.

Comment

I could never be a good nuclear war GM -- I'd be much too tempted to have a meteor shower wipe out somebody's cities if they complained too much.
                    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Don't give him ideas.
                      XBox Live: VovanSim
                      xbox.com (login required)
                      Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
                      Spore page

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger
                        I could never be a good nuclear war GM -- I'd be much too tempted to have a meteor shower wipe out somebody's cities if they complained too much.

I didn't think the GM's of these games actually had any power.

Comment

I don't think they do. That's why I'd wouldn't be a good GM -- I'd wind up making new powers for myself.
                          <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

That's right, no power.

In breaking news the orders were mixed up for the first round and NM is in fact out of the game.

Only kidding.

Turn 2 processed after breakfast.

Comment

Round 2 - Curiouser and curiouser

A 14 year old German hacker released a virus today, which caused all nukes not fired to be prematurely fired at NM, and all fired nukes redirected to him. Only kidding.

Loinburger continues his 'tease the lion' strategy by sending 1 nuke to Vlad and one to GT. His strategy came to an abrupt end though, since both Skanky and SC decided to send 2 nukes his way, eliminating him.

In other nuking news Trokair attacked Vovan, but didn't finish him off. Theben sent a gift of roses to Smiley, but whilst he was writing out the thank you card he looked up to get smacked in the face by 4 nukes.

The cities of Blah, Kill Bill, Classic games and Sparta were built by Chaunk, NM, Smiley (saving him) and Vovan respectively.

The other leaders, with the exception of Jamski (who loses a city) were engaged in projects most foul.

Cities:

1. Smiley: Classic games
                              2. Skanky Burns: SMAC, Morrowind
                              3. Spaced Cowboy: Doc is my Murray, I love Doc, What's up Doc?
                              4. Ljube-ljcvetko: Sydney, Dallas, Southampton, Stuttgart
                              5. Chaunk: B, Bl, Bla, Blah,
                              6. Jonny: U-235, U-238, Pu-239, U-239
                              7. Jamski : Stilton, Cheddar
                              8. Vovan: Argos, Athens
                              9. Vlad Antlerkov: Barad-Dur, Minas Morgul, Dol Guldur,
                              10. DarkCloud: Igualica, Centralis, Spherko, Norsklund
                              11. Theben: Tehbos, Thespan, Flafnir
                              12. Hercules: Maigra, Naigra, Oaigra
                              13. Trokair: Ralph, Puke, Hurl
                              14. Nuclear Master: Death, Dead, Die, Dying, Kill Bill
                              16. GeneralTacticus: Ascendant Justice, Truth & Reconciliation
                              Last edited by DrSpike; June 14, 2004, 05:30.

Comment

Orders sent.

Comment

Working...
                                X