No announcement yet.

Nuclear war XIII - No fish, just pure MADness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well played then, I should have built the spy last turn.
    We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Well played DC
      On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Congrats DarkCloud!
        Visit First Cultural Industries
        There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
        Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Nice going DC.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• The trick, as we've seen, is to not get Murrayed
            Visit First Cultural Industries
            There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
            Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• *Applause*

Comment

• Originally posted by Smiley
                The trick, as we've seen, is to not get Murrayed
                Alas Pandora's box is now open...........[woe]what have I done?[/woe}

Comment

• thank you all!

I had thought that I was out of it when Hercules' foiled my nuking of him and I lost 2 cities to skanky; but thankfully everything worked out
                  -->Visit CGN!
                  -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

• Wow, belated bow.

Comment

Working...
                    X