Used/discontinued online game stores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Used/discontinued online game stores

Anybody know of any online game stores that specialize in selling old/used/discontinued games, like sold out software (from which I got Thief II) or xplosiv (from which I got Gabriel Knight III)? My brother's birthday is coming up, and our usual practice over the past few years has been to send each other terrible terrible movies (like Dirty Ho or Jack Frost), but he threatened to write me out of his will if I ever sent him another movie like Basket Case, so I figured that I oughta try something new this time.
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

ebay is always good for getting really rare games. That is how I got my (mint condition) copy of Hardwar.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I'm not looking for any game in particular -- I just like browsing through old titles that I've forgotten about or that I was too poor to buy when they first came out.
      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

If you are not looking for any game in particular then I second e-bay. There are tonnes of old games on there that go for silly prices like £2. I got Baldur's gate for £3 total just the other day.

Comment

Working...
        X