No announcement yet.

Assassins Game Première: Speed Kills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and now a word from your sponsor... Smiley Industries.

Fast cars. Nuclear war. Alien attacks. Rampaging men with big swords. Lynch mobs. The mob. : Starting to get scared? Maybe it's time for Smiley's Life and Property Insurance.

Where normal insurance agents run away when the nukes fall, Smiley's will insure your entire nation*. Planet blown up by laser-launching dreadnaughts? No problem**. From the Nile to ancient Rome, Smiley's will insure you across time and space. So, forget about those costly bunkers and shield generators*** and call your local agent today.

*policyholder or beneficiary must be surviving to recieve payout.
    **Insurance beats Lasers, but torpedoes beat insurance.
    ***Actual results may vary. Consult your homeland security advisor for details.
    ****not available in U.S. occupied territory, including the U.S. itself
    Visit First Cultural Industries
    There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
    Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by Smiley

Rampaging men with big words.
      I'm coming to get you!
      I notice that your fourth-starred entry isn't actually linked to anything.

This game has actually got some votes in, which is good. Maybe when the next mafia starts, then things will pick up, but at the moment I always have to wait overnight for all the votes to come in. Still, it could go right down to the wire.

Good luck with your game Zopp, and may your mafia live long and slaughter.

Comment

Vote sent
        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

OMG!

/me rushes in and let out a scream.

Is he dead? Oh no! I had a feeling it would not be a smooth race yesterday. That Skanky Burns is trouble I tell you. And I've heard gossips ...
          Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Imran was saddened by the death of the lube man, for he not only supplied cars with his slippery stuff. He made a mental note to find another lube supplier... quickly.
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by joncha
              At least I'm not a pimp this time.
              It can be arranged by having you drive around in this:
              Attached Files

Comment

Although I'm admittedly new and not very good at this, I think that it would be safe to say that from the lubricant on -tko's outfit, he probably was killed by someone that is on one of the teams. And he was last seen talking to the first mechanic and the head engineer for team Urban Racer...

Comment

The one calling me -tko can hardly expect to be considered new around here, Madame DL.

Comment

Vote sent.

Comment

Not a DL, just very observent of what's going on in the Mafia game.

Comment

Sent, its always the lube that gets them
                        Why are you wasting your time at 'poly? You should be out alongside Supercitizen, fighting the good fight! -duke o' york

Comment

This isn't the OT, settlers are not automatically DL's.
                          There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                          Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

awww cmon, I liked being a DL, I get to alot
                            Why are you wasting your time at 'poly? You should be out alongside Supercitizen, fighting the good fight! -duke o' york

Comment

There's nothing good about when you end up

Comment

Ah, but the moderators will see that I have signed up with a military email address, not really easy to fake or copy those seeing as how getting multiple accounts or stealing name space is a felony.

Comment

Working...
                                X