Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do these games remind you of the old stories of the past with Master Bob and fjxorc, et. al. ?

No... those were wackier... WAY wackier .
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by DarkCloud
      and anyways, the other mafia game is about to end anyways, since HongHu is obviously the mafia so all the displaced people can get in on that one
      Good one. I fooled them good didn't I? By killing people using two alternate methods.

Btw what is ppp and who is Anita?
      Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Go ask in the OTF what ppp is . Nah, it is posts per page I thinks.
        Why are you wasting your time at 'poly? You should be out alongside Supercitizen, fighting the good fight! -duke o' york

Comment

Anita is Trokair's DL.
          ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Oh my. Didn't know Jamski is so productive.
            Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Well, I was following the thread for quite some time, and you just seemed to be overreacting to everything... so I had some suspicion

congrats on making it so far.

PPP= Posts Per Page
              -->Visit CGN!
              -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Hmm 'within' the next two hours I'm here on the minute

(haha, don't rush too much, I just found it too amusing that I posted 'on the minute' 2 hrs from your last post )
                -->Visit CGN!
                -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Hang on, I already pasted the story, I'm about to hit the "submit"-button

Comment

Good!
                    -->Visit CGN!

Comment

OK, the game thread is here: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...hreadid=116047

Rah, please feed this one to the toaster

Comment

You really believed that I was the mafia DC? I said I was innocent.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

I think we should all vote for Imran the first round
                          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Anita Blake

And who's DL am I supposed to be?
                            Hi skanky ~~~~~ ooops ... just kididng,,,,,,,
                            GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Such a wide selection to choose from...Skanky, Zopperoni, Trokair (which by extention makes me Jamski's). I could be anybody's DL ...if I was one.
                              Last edited by Anita Blake; June 2, 2004, 07:01.

Comment

That is a definite possibility
                                (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                                (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                                (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
                                X