'nother RPG.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'nother RPG.

I came across another online game: Kingdom of Loathing.

The Kingdom of Loathing (or KoL, as it has come to be known by its player base) is a free, comical RPG, brought to you by the folks at Asymmetric Games.

Essentially a joke MMORPG. I figure we could get an Apolyton clan set up for this pretty quickly (all three of the characters I have are high-level enough to make clans).

Anyway, if you join, post who you signed up as.

Edit: My three characters:

Grog (11th-level Seal Clubber)
    Reidmar the Mediocre (9th-level Pastamancer)
    Honknar (8th-level Disco Bandit)
    Yes
    37.04%
    Yes
    62.96%
    oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Cute
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Bizump! I've been playing for a couple of days now, lvl 6. Just tell me how to build the #($( car . Maybe a clan would be good...
      cIV list: cheats
      Now watch this drive!

Comment

Maybe I'll hop in after I finished with this thing I'm working on.
        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

I was going to have either Grog or Reidmar start up a clan, but I... um... got sidetracked and stopped playing KoL.
          oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

Later.

Comment

I've got a character started. FelchXor the Cilantro Seer. I just need to finish up a level of Mysticallity and I can move up to Level 3. Tomorrow is another day.
              John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

I just started playing too. My character has the wildly creative name of joncha.
                ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

So are we making a clan?

I got a level 2 Turtle Tamer right now. I started over once because I wasn't sure how to play the first time but now I got it.
                  "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                  "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                  "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                  "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

I suppose there is a lot to make fun of in the MMORPG world. This could be quite a laugh once I get a decent connection again.

Comment

Funny, there is actually a game underneath it.
                      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
                        I suppose there is a lot to make fun of in the MMORPG world. This could be quite a laugh once I get a decent connection again.
                        I have a horrible connection and it's pretty fast...
                        "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

And, btw, my characters at the moment:
                          Level 3 Turtle Tamer Marraskuu
                          Level 4 Accordian Thief Accapellypse

Comment

Did you have a chance to start up that clan yet, Vlad?

joncha the 3rd level Disco Bandit is lonely.
                            ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Yes, some more turns and discount stuff would be quite useful...

Comment

Working...
                              X