Nuclear War XII: The bowl aint getting bigger, but the fish are breeding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sent. Ah well, for my first game at least I wasn't nuked first
    Why are you wasting your time at 'poly? You should be out alongside Supercitizen, fighting the good fight! -duke o' york

Comment

• GeneralTacticus and Vlad,
      Visit First Cultural Industries
      There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
      Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Got Vlad's. Tacticus, time is running out!
        There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
        Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Sent.

Comment

• Um... bump?

Comment

• People go to sleep, ya know. Remember to next time! Update coming momentarily...

Comment

• Originally posted by Smiley
                Remember to next time!
                Remember to fap?
                <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Day four- eye of the storm

Following an exceptionally explosive day, the stockpiles needed replenishing and the spies needed some R & R. The result was a mostly calm day.

Clearing aside the rubble, Ljube constructed the city of Civ3, while renaming his two others to Civ1 and Civ2. Loinburger joined him with the construction of Big Jim Slade.

Despite a string of violence on riverboats, racetracks, and rocketships, most of the other leaders remained calm. But not Vovan. With his forces readied, a spy and four nukes were dispatched to Trokair. Vovan could sense something was wrong, however, when his spy was found dead under a car with two grease stripes over his belly.

His premonitions were confirmed when he watched his nukes impact uselessly against several feet of reinforced concrete. Inside his bunker, Trokair laughed, while watching the latest rerun of Galactic Overlord 5. Perhaps there was something he could learn from the show.

Spaced Cowboy also had an itchy trigger finger, and decided it was time show the world who owned the ultimate high ground. Four missiles rained down on Vlad Antlerkov's cities. The heat triggered chain reactions in Vlad's high energy physics labs and engulfed his country in a thermonuclear fireball.

Notes recovered from a body in the Nile showed six secret projects being carried out.

Chaunk: Here, There, Everywhere, Ubiquitous
                  GeneralTacticus: Majestic-12, X-51, Illuminati, Knights Templar
                  Jamski: M3 1Z 8@|)@$$, j00 $uxx0rz, |)13 81+(|=|!, R3\/3/\/G3!
                  Jonny: Europa Universalis, Hearts of Iron, Victoria, Crusader Kings
                  Ljube: Civ1, Civ2, Civ3

Loinburger: Wutang, Wizzutang, Sweet Sizzauce, Big Jim Slade
                  Skanky Burns: Wireless, Network, Laptop, Firewire
                  Spaced Cowboy: I AM SOFA, KING WE, TODD ED, (Read my cities real fast)
                  Trokair: Doppleganger, Duplicate, Carbon Copy, Clone
                  Vovan: Abedju

Vlad Antlerkov: WASTED

DrSpike: WASTED
                  DarkCloud: WASTED
                  Hercules: WASTED

Theban: WASTED
                  Nuclear Master: WASTED

6 down, 10 to go.

Orders are due Friday at noon GMT. [/QUOTE]

Comment

• Sorry Vlad...sent
                    We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Mine forthwith are senting towards thine position.
                      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Iamsofakingwetodded
                        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• ordersent

-Jam
                          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                          Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theben
                            Iamsofakingwetodded
                            R U Making fun of my city names?
                            We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Just saying them really fast.

I should say Iamsofakingwaystead
                              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Sent!
                                Play hangman.

Comment

Working...
                                X