Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day fifteen- The bright light at the end of the tunnel

2 + 2 = 4.

No real need for eloquence here now, is there?

BOOM.
    BOOM.
    BOOM.
    BOOM.

Chaunk: WASTED
    Skanky Burns: WASTED

Spaced Cowboy: WASTED

Loinburger: WASTED

Trokair: WASTED
    Vovan: WASTED

GeneralTacticus: WASTED
    Jamski: WASTED

Jonny: WASTED
    Ljube: WASTED

Vlad Antlerkov: WASTED

DrSpike: WASTED
    DarkCloud: WASTED
    Hercules: WASTED

Theban: WASTED
    Nuclear Master: WASTED

Peace on Earth.

Go check out the Nuclear War XIII Sign Up thread.
    Visit First Cultural Industries
    There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
    Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike

Consider yourself Murrayed.
      Yes and please stop it. One game I can overlook, but two???
      We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• [b]Nuclear War "Lucky 13" Sign Up
        Visit First Cultural Industries
        There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
        Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• So close, yet so far away.
          Nice ending.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Originally posted by Spaced Cowboy

Yes and please stop it. One game I can overlook, but two???
            Well it hasn't worked in GO yet.

But anyway if you like we'll call it even for your unprovoked GO attack and I'll take you off the list.

Comment

• Anyway, all that for MAD. Truly there are no winners in war.

Comment

for your unprovoked GO attack and I'll take you off the list.
                That is something I would expect from a sore loser, we had no treaty in GO, hence if you we weak, you were fair game. I would have not held a grudge if the reverse had been the case.
                We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Nice ending indeed
                  Play hangman.

Comment

• As always...

YAY! Go Cockroaches!

-Jam
                    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Good stuff.
                      XBox Live: VovanSim
                      xbox.com (login required)
                      Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
                      Spore page

Comment

• Originally posted by Spaced Cowboy

That is something I would expect from a sore loser, we had no treaty in GO, hence if you we weak, you were fair game. I would have not held a grudge if the reverse had been the case.
                        Hehe I am not a sore loser. It is normal for someone that has been attacked to seek revenge, one way or the other.

Comment

Hehe I am not a sore loser. It is normal for someone that has been attacked to seek revenge, one way or the other.
                          I'd have gotten my revenge in the next game...not try to Murray him in this one.

Comment

• Well I'm glad to see you're bothered - it makes the strategy more effective than I thought.

Do you really believe I have the power to alter outcomes by Murraying? Cool.

Comment

• Not so much that, but reminding the other players that I'm in the game....negates my under the radar strat.

Comment

• Really? I hadn't thought of that.

Comment

Working...
                                X