No announcement yet.

Nuclear War XII: The bowl aint getting bigger, but the fish are breeding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• While his spy was busy at work on Chaunk, Skanky's missile command crew prepped four nuclear missiles for action. Flying through the upper atmosphere, they were joined by four more missiles bearing the colors of Spaced Cowboy. Together they would form one of the most fearsome nuclear fleets ever seen.
    oh- priceless!
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

• You skanky backstabber...
      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• Orders sent
        Play hangman.

Comment

• Re: 12.11

Originally posted by Smiley
          While his spy was busy at work on Chaunk, Skanky's missile command crew prepped four nuclear missiles for action. Flying through the upper atmosphere, they were joined by four more missiles bearing the colors of Spaced Cowboy. Together they would form one of the most fearsome nuclear fleets ever seen.
          Ha!
          XBox Live: VovanSim
          xbox.com (login required)
          Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
          Spore page

Comment

• 'Twas a mercy killing! I swear it!

Orders in.
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Originally posted by Skanky Burns
              'Twas a mercy killing! I swear it!
              Skanky's almost as evil as loinburger.
              XBox Live: VovanSim
              xbox.com (login required)
              Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
              Spore page

Comment

• I'm pulling for Skanky

Comment

• Isn't that a bit personal to reveal?

Comment

• 2/3.

Spaced,
                    Visit First Cultural Industries
                    There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                    Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• sorry, thought I sent already....my bad
                      We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• That is one of the few constants in this world, the other ones being that Skanky is to blame and Ming is a bastard.

You missed the 4th rule - Spaced Cowboy always wins in the end...

-Jam
                        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Day twelve- Recovery

As the smoke cleared over Loinburgerland, a strange quiet broke over the world. Nervous citizens poked their heads out of homemade foxholes and watched in disbelief as an entire day passed without a single silver glint in the sky, or orange fireball on the horizon.

Peace was almost too hard to believe, as was clearly in the case in the land of Skanky Burns, where a newly built city bore the name of Wasted Effort. Wasted it was not though, as the buildings were still standing as the sun set that evening.

Trouble was brewing in Paris. Chaunk, who had just gotten out of the hospital following a spectacular NASCAR crash, found himself on the guillotine that day. So resigned was he to his fate that he even voted for his own demise. Still, as the blade fell, he kept silent on the secret project his forces were executing.

News reports from the land of Spaced were sparse, and for most of the day it seemed like Spaced had taken a vacation. Just as night fell, though, spy satellites observed abnormal activity near some top secret military installations.

Chaunk: Here, There, Everywhere
                          Skanky Burns: Wireless, Wasted Effort
                          Spaced Cowboy: I AM SOFA, KING WE, TODD ED

Loinburger: WASTED

Trokair: WASTED
                          Vovan: WASTED

GeneralTacticus: WASTED
                          Jamski: WASTED

Jonny: WASTED
                          Ljube: WASTED

Vlad Antlerkov: WASTED

DrSpike: WASTED
                          DarkCloud: WASTED
                          Hercules: WASTED

Theban: WASTED
                          Nuclear Master: WASTED

It's still the three-way contest.
                          There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                          Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Could be 3-way MAD with the secret projects...

-Jam
                            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                            Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Hmmmm....sent
                              We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Recieved. 1/3

Comment

Working...
                                X