Nuclear War XII: The bowl aint getting bigger, but the fish are breeding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What? What did I do?!?

Oh, the whole obliterating your cities and causing your people to mutate horribly thing? You need to look at the bigger picture here. Those cities were in the way of progress.

Orders sent.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Orders sent
      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• Thanks, Spaced

Now... what bugger used a spy on me?

-Jam
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Orders Sent.
          XBox Live: VovanSim
          xbox.com (login required)
          Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
          Spore page

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamski
            Thanks, Spaced

Now... what bugger used a spy on me?

-Jam
            Me, of course. What were you expecting, that I'd sit there and take six nukes up the ass without doing anything?

Comment

• You still took two, and that was enough anyway.

3/3
              waiting on Vovan, Trokair, and Spaced.

The rest of ya, go sign up for Society, the forum version of Civ.
              Last edited by :) Smiley; June 6, 2004, 20:11.
              Visit First Cultural Industries
              There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
              Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Finally! Jamski is destroyed

Comment

• sent
                  We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Is it just me or is everyone ignoring loinburger?
                    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• It's just you!!!

Comment

• Sorry to spoil your stealth victory there, buddy.
                        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• I didn't think the quiet would last forever, I just wish people had nuked me back when I was putting up deflector shields every turn. Inconsiderate bastards, the lot of you...

Comment

• Don't worry, I died before I could do any serious damage

Comment

• I've been having some good beginner's luck -- everybody I've attacked has been wasted the same turn, so nobody's been able to retaliate so far.

Comment

• Better bunker early next game.
                                Visit First Cultural Industries
                                There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                                Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Working...
                                X