Nuclear War XII: The bowl aint getting bigger, but the fish are breeding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day seven- another quiet day

Today, fitting a weekend, was a relatively quiet day. Four secret projects were carried out among eight nations.

GeneralTacticus was fed up though at Jamski, and seized the opportunity to shut down Jamski's nation with some well placed electromagnetic pulses. The EMPs caused power failures and short circuits in the high tech towns of j00 $uxx0rz, |)13 81+(|=|!, R3\/3/\/G3!, and \/\/|-|00|°5!, leaving only M3 1Z 8@|)@$$ operational.

Jamski, meanwhile had planned on nuking Trokair, but the Tacticus computer virus prevented him from firing the missiles. Vovan did it for him, though, blowing up Trokair's newly built city of Here Again as well as the city of Clone. At least that's what was reported, it is still impossible to verify exactly which of Trokair's identically planned cities were destroyed.

Some citizens of the world, fed up with nuking, decided it was time to found their own new societies and rebuild civilization from scratch. It was not sure what the mafia was planning on doing though, a recent bust had left a power vacuum and organization of their 20th conference still seemed chaotic.

Chaunk: Here, There, Everywhere, Ubiquitous, Anywhere
    GeneralTacticus: Majestic-12, X-51
    Jamski: M3 1Z 8@|)@$$
    Loinburger: Wutang, Wizzutang, Sweet Sizzauce, Big Jim Slade, Trouserification Station
    Skanky Burns: Wireless, Network, Laptop, Firewire, Fibreoptic

Spaced Cowboy: I AM SOFA, KING WE, TODD ED
    Trokair: Doppleganger, Duplicate, Carbon Copy
    Vovan: Abedju, Dashur, Behdet

Jonny: WASTED
    Ljube: WASTED

Vlad Antlerkov: WASTED

DrSpike: WASTED
    DarkCloud: WASTED
    Hercules: WASTED

Theban: WASTED
    Nuclear Master: WASTED

Still halfway.

Get your orders in. It's weekend though, times are flexible.
    Visit First Cultural Industries
    There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
    Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Orders sent
      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• Jamski!
        XBox Live: VovanSim
        xbox.com (login required)
        Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
        Spore page

Comment

• Orders sent.
          Spore page

Comment

• I tried *shrug*

Order[s]ent.

-Jam
            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
            Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• I realize you tried. I was just sad it went so horribly wrong for ya.
              Spore page

Comment

• You set me up the bomb, right?

-Jam
                1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Sent.

Comment

• sent
                    We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Sent.
                      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Sent
                        Why are you wasting your time at 'poly? You should be out alongside Supercitizen, fighting the good fight! -duke o' york

Comment

• Sent
                          Play hangman.

Comment

• All in. 8/8. Results up momentarily.
                            There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                            Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Day eight- tactical brilliance alone doesn't save nations

Today, GeneralTacticus decided it was time to finish the job he had started the day before- the complete destruction of Jamski. Two nukes were lobbed at the city of M3 1Z 8@|)@$$, blowing it up and sending Jamski's empire into 5y573|\/| f@11u123.

Jamski attempted to strike back, but his efforts were foiled when he discovered that his missile control system had been replaced by a Mac. The four missiles he had aimed at GeneralTacticus never made it.

GeneralTacticus had not counted on Spaced Cowboy's plot, though. Just as he was about to bask in the warm light of victory over Jamski, two nukes burned him in the blinding light of atomization.

They weren't the only one with buttons to push. Skanky Burns finally located his targets and fired off a pair at Chaunk, blowing up Ubiquitous and Anywhere. Finishing out the day's action, Trokair's defense secretary Anita Blake launched two missiles at Vovan, wiping out Dashur and Behdet.

Anita was later found dead at a racetrack commentary box. It was not known if renegade Doc agents had been responsible.

For the first time, the cranes were silent and no cities were built, though three secret projects took place.

Chaunk: Here, There, Everywhere

Loinburger: Wutang, Wizzutang, Sweet Sizzauce, Big Jim Slade, Trouserification Station
                              Skanky Burns: Wireless, Network, Laptop, Firewire, Fibreoptic

Spaced Cowboy: I AM SOFA, KING WE, TODD ED
                              Trokair: Doppleganger, Duplicate, Carbon Copy
                              Vovan: Abedju

GeneralTacticus: WASTED
                              Jamski: WASTED

Jonny: WASTED
                              Ljube: WASTED

Vlad Antlerkov: WASTED

DrSpike: WASTED
                              DarkCloud: WASTED
                              Hercules: WASTED

Theban: WASTED
                              Nuclear Master: WASTED

Ten down, six to go.

Get your orders in. It's weekend though, times are flexible.

Comment

• Orders sent. Skanky, you're on my list
                                Play hangman.

Comment

Working...
                                X