Nuclear War XII: The bowl aint getting bigger, but the fish are breeding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sent, and IAMSOFAKINGWETODDED
    We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Sent
      Play hangman.

Comment

• Sent
        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• Damn! My tactics failed !!

OK, lessons learned for Nuke War 13!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ljube-ljcvetko
            OK, lessons learned for Nuke War 13!
            "Remember -- if somebody launches seven nukes at you, then for god's sake, hide in your bunker!"
            <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• 3/8.

Keep 'em coming!
              Visit First Cultural Industries
              There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
              Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• order[s]ent

-Jam
                1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Sent in.
                  XBox Live: VovanSim
                  xbox.com (login required)
                  Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
                  Spore page

Comment

• 5/8.

The GM recommends nuking people who are slow to send orders.
                    There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                    Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• /me recommends nuking the GM

Comment

• Sent.

Comment

• My orders are in.
                          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• You better be nuking Jamski

Comment

• 7/8
                              Trokair!

Comment

• Trokair, it's a weekend so I'll cut you some slack, you got a few more hours to go...

Comment

Working...
                                X