Nuclear War XII: The bowl aint getting bigger, but the fish are breeding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Or before we didn't, in my case.

Sorry Spaced - it seems I am fated to nuke you at every turn.

Oh, and order(s)ent

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• I guess he isn't happy then.

Orders pickey pocketed to you.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Orders sent
        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• Orders dispatched.

Comment

• Sent.

Comment

• Likewise.
              Why are you wasting your time at 'poly? You should be out alongside Supercitizen, fighting the good fight! -duke o' york

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamski
                Or before we didn't, in my case.

Sorry Spaced - it seems I am fated to nuke you at every turn.

Oh, and order(s)ent

-Jam
                You really can count that one, even though it was your nukes.

Send, yes GT...sent
                We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• 8/10

Chaunk and Vovan,
                  Visit First Cultural Industries
                  There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                  Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• 8/10

Chaunk and Vovan,
                    There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                    Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• You can say that again.
                      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• My bad. Sent.
                        Play hangman.

Comment

• Got Chaunk's. Vovan,

Comment

• Sent.
                            XBox Live: VovanSim
                            xbox.com (login required)
                            Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
                            Spore page

Comment

• Push that big red one Smiley. Yep, that one there

/me directs Smiley's hand to the correct button *

-Jam
                              1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                              That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                              Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                              Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Day six- Reconstruction

Today was a day of picking up the pieces and putting up buildings over old craters.

Chaunk completed his spread around the world with the city of Anywhere. Jamski also maxed out his territory by building \/\/|-|00|°5! Not to be outdone, Skanky wired the rest of the world with Fibreoptic. Spaced, still recovering from his last nuking, could not join the ICS Club but was able to get back to where he started with the reconstruction of TODD ED. The same went for Vovan, who was able to get the city of Behdet built, now that the mob had been caught and things were quiet on the Nile.

They were not so quiet in space. After watching the latest installment of Galactic Overlord, both Jonny and Loinburger decided to blow Ljube off the map. Jonny sent four, and Loinburger sent three. The seven missiles succeeded in destroying the cities of Civ1, Civ2, and Civ3, while dealing collateral damage to the neutral cities of CTP, CTP2, RoN, and Dinosaurs.

Back in his command center, Jonny sat back and laughed, but not for long, as four nukes from Trokair wiped him off the map. With EU, HoI, Victoria, and Crusader Kings now also gone, it was feared that Apolyton would have to switch to covering The Sims.

Violence continued at the racetrack, though now there were only two secret projects to report.

Chaunk: Here, There, Everywhere, Ubiquitous, Anywhere
                                GeneralTacticus: Majestic-12, X-51
                                Jamski: M3 1Z 8@|)@$$, j00 $uxx0rz, |)13 81+(|=|!, R3\/3/\/G3!, \/\/|-|00|°5!
                                Loinburger: Wutang, Wizzutang, Sweet Sizzauce, Big Jim Slade, Trouserification Station
                                Skanky Burns: Wireless, Network, Laptop, Firewire, Fibreoptic

Spaced Cowboy: I AM SOFA, KING WE, TODD ED
                                Trokair: Doppleganger, Duplicate, Carbon Copy, Clone
                                Vovan: Abedju, Dashur, Behdet

Jonny: WASTED
                                Ljube: WASTED

Vlad Antlerkov: WASTED

DrSpike: WASTED
                                DarkCloud: WASTED
                                Hercules: WASTED

Theban: WASTED
                                Nuclear Master: WASTED

We're halfway...

Orders are due Saturday at noon GMT. [/QUOTE]
                                Last edited by :) Smiley; June 4, 2004, 13:45.

Comment

Working...
                                X