Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, here're all the clues and their founders.

Clue 1: Jim Rockford
    a piece of paper from under the bed. it had been ripped, but on the fragment that remained could be made out three words:
    coming to
    Olympic

Clue 2: Earl of Octavian
    some wisps of a thin brown material in a pile on the deck

Clue 3: the ship’s purser
    a wet tennis ball

Clue 4: Zopp
    a very damp piece of card of a faded Queen of Spades, with “to Peg” written in the top corner.

Now what do them mean, I have no idea.

Clue 5: Inspector Maigret
    a card that didn’t look like it was from the ship. It bore a picture of what looked like a small ugly man sitting atop a pile of gold.

Clue 6: Pave
    a bottle of White Horse Scottish Whisky

Clue 7: Miss Marple
    a piece of paper on the floor. It was an unusual shape, like an almond, or a teardrop, and had a large black mark right at the very edge on the left hand side, about a third of the way up.
    Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• The only thing I can see the connection, is that Mr Jim Rockford seems to like playing tennis. And so in view of the wet tennis ball clue, I'm going to vote for rah.
      Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• When you lay out the clues like that its obvious who one of the Mafia is.

enough said
        On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• HongHu, miss, don't forget the numbers. There has to be something in the numbers. Oh and Pave just to blend in.
          Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Jon Miller again, even though the vote is for naught this round.

Comment

• Pave

JM
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Groo. The duke's hangover and the terrible slowness of his home connection are not making this a day to be celebrated in song.
                Remember kids, if tempted by strange men with bow ties and very short hair, then just say No! It may seem like a good idea at the time, and it tastes just fine going down, but the next morning is where the real pain begins. Ouch.

Code:
                mafia
                Name Voted for
                3. ADG -
                7. Rah -
                8. Theben* Pave
                10. GJRamsey Jon Miller
                11. Spaced Cowboy* -
                12. Kassiopeia* Pave
                14. Jon Miller Pave
                16. Guynemer -
                19. HongHu rah
                22. Octavian X -
                23. Pave* -
                24. Geomodder Jonny
                26. Jonny Pave
                Well it's still not decided, but things look bad for Pave. I'll come back this evening maybe and see if anyone else has bothered to vote. I may well have recovered enough by then to actually be able to write the next chapter.

Comment

• What are those stars next to the nicks good for?
                  This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

• the next mafia targets indicated by *

GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• /me checks the list again

Why did you miss my vote for Pave? I was among the first to vote...
                      This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

• I think there was only one * last time ... Another duck's trick to throw us off?

It seems angel Hercules and Miss Marple knows something better than I. Would you please elabrate it a little? I mean my purpose here is to get my education after all.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• The * are people who didn't vote last round I think.
                          Play hangman.

Comment

• Originally posted by HongHu
                            I think there was only one * last time ... Another duck's trick to throw us off?

It seems angel Hercules and Miss Marple knows something better than I. Would you please elabrate it a little? I mean my purpose here is to get my education after all.
                            I wouldn't say I know more, but I believe we should pay attention to the numbers. There has to be a trend of some kind there, and that trend ought to be showing up now that we have more and more numbers coming along. It'd be criminally negligent of the GM if the numbers turned out to be meaningless.
                            Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• No, it would be a red herring

Comment

• Well, I'm back... sort of.

Turns out the wiring in my new apartment is for ****. So I couldn't get online until this afternoon, after driving 6+ hours to stay with my parents for a few days.

My email is overflowing with offers to increase my penis size. Like I really need that.

Anyway, I think Pave is a pretty good bet for the Mafia, though I'm not entirely sure what to make of 101.
                                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Working...
                                X