The Paradox Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Paradox Forum

Hey - does anyone know what is up with the paradox forums? I can't seem to be able to get into them.

Is it just me?
    II. 193 And fight them until there is no more tumult and oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in Allah; but if they cease, let there be no hostility except to those who practice oppression.

Yes, it is. I come in. But soon it won't be just you, as there was given an announcement yesterday, stating that today or tomorrow, they will change ISP.
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Why me? Why me? Well, at least I won't be alone.
      II. 193 And fight them until there is no more tumult and oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in Allah; but if they cease, let there be no hostility except to those who practice oppression.

Comment

Hehe....the same thing that happened to me earlier today.

Try this, if you're so desperate, El León:

Forums dedicated to the games published by Paradox Interactive
        DULCE BELLUM INEXPERTIS

Comment

Que viva la SCSG!

Comment

Sees to be working now.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

They said yesterday that they had some problems with the new ISP. Probably the cause.
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Working...
              X