Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sorry, where can I find the swastika flag for HoI?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks.

I never noticed you'd ducked out of the Paradox board admin role. It would have driven me quackers in days
    To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
    H.Poincaré

Comment

Originally posted by Grumbold
      Thanks.

I never noticed you'd ducked out of the Paradox board admin role. It would have driven me quackers in days
      lol - yep, tasks like that are harder than they look. I was spending 7 hours a day (and more) doing the job - largely on my own. Carving the Board up between the Admins would have helped but Patric and Johan are really Development Staff and BiB was absent elsewhere. I finally decided that the hours and the insults were not worth the pay (£0). Now I can relax and surf where I want, when I want ... the "Fun!!" in my surfing is returning
      EU questions? try here:-

http://www.europa-universalis.com/forum/

Comment

Are you ever comming back to the paradox forums, duckie?
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Long think about that one - but .. No - it would be a bit like going from a Prison Officer to an Inmate. In addition I do not play EU2 anymore and I do not like HOI - so I surf elsewhere. Mainly on photographic Boards.
          EU questions? try here:-

http://www.europa-universalis.com/forum/

Comment

Taking a clean break I see, I can symphatize with that. Wouldn't want to be a mod myself.

Comment

...being an admin for a vBulletin board before, I solved the problem of people pestering me by developing a massive heirarchy of moderators and underlings, like a pyramid.
              "bear yourselves as Huns of Attila"
              -Kaiser Willhem II

Comment

Working...
              X