how much Pokemon go game app cost ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how much Pokemon go game app cost ?

Hey guys i need some approx idea on pokemon go app buildup cost?

well its hard to tell but I this will tell you the cost of pokemon go gaming app.

Comment

I think you have to set cost that as the same products on the market. I also would like to try to use your app. And if you need to know how many paragraphs is 500 words, just click and get to know.
      What does a 500 word essay look like? Many students think that being laconic is not always easy. It is a true example of an very laconic text. If you don't know how we'll help you and will solve your issue fast. Order an essay.

Comment

Are you still in a mood to go for the Pokimon, I usd to play its game.

Comment

it's easy to google, i thing the price may be different, but almost the same

Comment

The minimum cost for a Unity 3D development should include expenses for the Game Designer, Programmer, Art and Animation etc...

Comment

Now when you are familiar with the game development process, let’s take a look at Pokemon GO like video game pricing:

Client application and game design — $60-100K
              UI/UX — $6,5K
              Back End — $80K
              Server expenses — $150K
              QA and testing — $50K
              Game models with animation — $100K
              Sounds — $15-20K
              Management — $20K
              So total Pokemon GO like app development cost is about $450-600K. Of course, it’s an approximate cost and actual mobile app development costs will differ based on the required features.

Comment

I searched on Google and found that Pokemon go game app cost is about $450-600K . As a developer, We have also developed a Best Live Chat App for Websites for providing customer support & Gain Visitors Insights

Comment

Hi! You will probably like the idea of creating a website especially for your favorite mobile apps. Here you can find website templates for free. All of them are created by professional developers and designers. Introduce the outstanding features of your app using the visual components of the template and arranging them in your own way. You personally will be amazed by the simplicity of customizing your pages, as long as your customers will get a pleasant experience of interacting with you.

Comment

If you want to read something about the offer, you can find all the information here. Yes, the article is in Russian, but you can translate it with Google.

Comment

Working...
                    X