GENERAL: activsion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GENERAL: activsion

Does any body know where there are any asset packs for ctp and ctp2 you know images for web building.

I know there are some for ctp2 but activsion won't let me download them.

Thanks in advance the big mc.
    "Every time I learn something new it pushes some old stuff out of my brain" Homer Jay Simpson
    The BIG MC making ctp2 a much unsafer place.
    Visit the big mc’s website

Well if no one has any image packs does anybody have the science fiction ending for civ3.
    "Every time I learn something new it pushes some old stuff out of my brain" Homer Jay Simpson

Comment

Well, you could try to contact Activision to ask if they can fix the links...

(Hey, stop laughing! )
      Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Well I thought the assert pack was in the Apolyton directory but it looks that it was never there. But another question as I looked into the directory I was able to find the wall papers. Neither the ones by Activision nor the ones made by Hexagonian, the wall papers were found under Miscellaneous.

-Martin
        Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

When this sort of thing happens i always do the same thing
          go to

http://www.archive.org its an MASSIVE archive of the internet spanning way back too 1996, so look at the activision site as it was a year or 2 back and download it from the past site

No garentee that the site will work though

by take alook at my new website http://tiberiumstudos.editingsource.com
          Oxygen should be considered a drug
          Tiberian Sun Retro
          My Mod for Tiberian Sun Webmaster of
          http://www.tiberiumsun.com

Comment

You missed the "i" in studios...
            Choose a memorable domain name. Professional, friendly customer support. Start using your domain right away.
            Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
            "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

that’s great

Any body got that civ3 video.

Comment

Civ3 had videos? Hmm, can't have been very impressive ones as I certainly don't seem to remember them...

Comment

Surely there was wonder videos and endgame videos

Comment

nope
                    Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                    "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

What happened at the end of the science victory then?

Comment

Ehm... nothing?

If Civ3 was a good game you would get a reward for your victory, like a movie or something. But then again, if Civ3 was a good game, I wouldn't be posting here anymore, now would I?

Comment

I thought you were now more interested in modding than playing the game so you would still be posting here as Civ3 is less "modable" than CtP2... and because you like us...
                          "Democracy is the worst form of government there is, except for all the others that have been tried." Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

What I was wonting was a picture of the ending to see if there was some kind of picture of the colony they setup like in civ2.

Comment

Tam,
                              Stop ruining my beautiful rhetorics with facts and logic

The Big Mc,
                              There's nothing of the sort...

Comment

Working...
                              X