Current SC Project + AOM4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Current SC Project + AOM4

This seems like it would be the best CTP2 game we could build, the process of making this happen is so cumbersome for someone like me who doesn't like to fool with programs. I just want them to work. I've tried to "build" this program with the source code current files plus the AOM4 current files and I get SLC errors out the you-know-what.
    Is anyone considering bundling these thing so we can one one complete program (obviously still requiring the original CD).
    At this point I'm giving up on CTP2 even though I loved the game, but I can't get it to work any more.
    Hopeless in Dallas
    aka JohnC

Originally posted by johnc214 View Post
    This seems like it would be the best CTP2 game we could build, the process of making this happen is so cumbersome for someone like me who doesn't like to fool with programs. I just want them to work. I've tried to "build" this program with the source code current files plus the AOM4 current files and I get SLC errors out the you-know-what.
    Obviously, you build the program successfully. The slic errors are a problem of AOM4. If you don't want to debug the slic errors in AOM4 you can disable them from the advance options.

Originally posted by johnc214 View Post
    Is anyone considering bundling these thing so we can one one complete program (obviously still requiring the original CD).
    At this point I'm giving up on CTP2 even though I loved the game, but I can't get it to work any more.
    Hopeless in Dallas
    aka JohnC
    So if you just want download a big file, with everything in it, why don't you download the latest version of the APolyton Edition?

-Martin
    Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Working...
    X