Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

QUESTION: Any development on enabling space layer to ctp2scp?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QUESTION: Any development on enabling space layer to ctp2scp?

Hi all

Ive not looked into this project for a while but wanted to ask how its all going. I read a few threads but i looks as if its at the mid 1.1 and 1.2 patch level?

I still play ctp1 med mod simply b/c i enjoy the sea and esp the space layer.
    ---------------------------------------------
    Pavlov Zangalis - Hero of the capture of Berlin RFDG.

Re: Any development on enabling space layer to ctp2scp?

Originally posted by Colwyn
    Ive not looked into this project for a while but wanted to ask how its all going. I read a few threads but i looks as if its at the mid 1.1 and 1.2 patch level?
    Probably we are way beyond 1.2, in most cases, except for a few things we are missing in multiplayer.

I still play ctp1 med mod simply b/c i enjoy the sea and esp the space layer.
    The space layer: If you want to have it then I am afraid that you have to implement it on your own or find someone who does it. It is probably a big project and it includes to make the AI use it. And first we should make the AI behave as it should be.

-Martin
    Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

thanks martin, i recalled that there was some talk about the layering code being left in ctp2 to a degree nust have been wrong.
      Pavlov Zangalis - Hero of the capture of Berlin RFDG.

Comment

thanks martin, i recalled that there was some talk about the layering code being left in ctp2 to a degree nust have been wrong.
        Well, as far as I know there is still some of that code around, but it is anything else than just adding or removing a line of code.

-Martin
        Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Working...
        X