No announcement yet.

DEBUG: AI does diplomacy with itself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well the parentheses fixed appeared to work. I was going to post a playtest for it to see if it required more work. But I see Fromafar posted his fix so I'll make a new build soon.
    Formerly known as "E" on Apolyton

See me at Civfanatics.com

Comment

Originally posted by E
      Argh! Really this the only bug out there I can think of. After solving this I think we ought to release a new playtest.
      Not really because there are still some problems that need to be solved: Fixing slic so that I can play again the game with DebugSlic set to yes and I don't get wonder start messages that needs also to be fisxed.

-Martin
      Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Gühmann

Not really because there are still some problems that need to be solved: Fixing slic so that I can play again the game with DebugSlic set to yes and I don't get wonder start messages that needs also to be fisxed.

-Martin
        True, but atleast 597 for now seems stable (Fugi's crashes are always puzling and hard to replicate). I added your defects to TRAC added that the New Game start doesn't wrk from scenarios, nor does UI data and another message issue when the AI declares war on you it should popup instead of just showing in the message tab, war declaration is kind of important.
        Formerly known as "E" on Apolyton

See me at Civfanatics.com

Comment

Working...
        X