Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wikipedia, aaahhh

Since there is no "CTP2 General" forum, I put this here:

Surfing the Web I stumbled across an article in the English section of Wikipedia Solver has been so clever to create.

This could have come to our minds earlier .

However - like E and possibly some others I am a bit worried about Civ 4 sucking up our valuable human resources as well as public interest - so I think promoting CTP2 and the Source Code Project now is an extremely good idea, and it undoubtedly merits it's place in the modern world's knowledgebase.

In short: I just submitted an article to the German Wikipedia section.

They have also sections in Français, Polski, Nederlands, Svenska, Italiano, Português, Español, Chinese, Japanese, and some others ...

P.S.: Sorry E, I forgot Türkçe, they could need an article no. 10,001
    The modding knowledgebase: CTP2 Bureau (with CTP2 AE Modding Wiki). Modern Times Mod (work in progress): MoT-Mod for CTP2.

And lets not forget Suomi, ecspecialy because now it has a small page for CtP2 too...
    Last edited by Pave; June 8, 2006, 04:38.
    The Chuck Norris military unit was not used in the game Civilization 4, because a single Chuck Norris could defeat the entire combined nations of the world in one turn.
    - Chuck Norris Facts

Comment

Looks good - I can only guess what it contains, but it shows that a Wikipedia article doesn't need to be as long as the german one, and I particularily like "Bureaubertin CtP2-sivut"

P.S.: Obviously the moderators of the german Wikipedia are a bit worried about copyright for screenshots. I tried to provide some arguments for the assumption that they belong to the public domain here (in German) - and please don't be too enthusiastic .
      The modding knowledgebase: CTP2 Bureau (with CTP2 AE Modding Wiki). Modern Times Mod (work in progress): MoT-Mod for CTP2.

Comment

Arr. Caught me .
        Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
        I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Solver,

Can we get this as a news item?
          Formerly known as "E" on Apolyton

See me at Civfanatics.com

Comment

Thatt's up to Locutus, for sure.
            Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
            I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Just found this one .

I don't really speak italian, but I am at least able to recognize it's more or less a translation of the english version .

... and in the italian Wikipedia the policy regarding copyrighted images seems to be as restrictive as in the german branch (no screenshots either) .

Comment

Working...
              X