PROBLEM: Raw Source Code Files Missing!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mazaika
    Well, I got the source code from my friend. I'll now try to compile it. Which will take me probably much more time than for you, Martin.
    Asking Klaus Kaan for access to the server would spare you a lot of trouble with compiling it. However there would still be a few ones but I am working on them.

well, my first reaction is wow, that is a huuuge project. It seems like there were 100 programmers working for at least a year. And at first it seems that they have lots of flaws in their code. They were probably running into deadline...
    Probably less and then at least 2 years on CTP2 and probably another two years on CTP1.

Although I dont understand, why did they implement an inside language slic. I mean it seems like a waste of time.
    Waste of time???????? That is one thing that pushed us to the point to ask for the code.

Anyway, Martin, I'll be checking this forum regularly, whenever u'll be ready with the code. I still want to put a nice link on ur website to attract new programmers. If you need my help, im always here.
    I would prefer to put it into the Apolyton directory, so that I can remove it from my web space.

-Martin
    Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

OK here is the source code pack, with everything we added including the added tools, grafics and text files. I stripped the .svn directories, so can't use it if you want to switch to our source controlled version. However it is still big enough about 22MB. I indent to remove the file once it will have found its way into the Apolyton directory.

Apolyton_R422_CTP2_Source.zip

-Martin

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Gühmann
        I stripped the .svn directories, so can't use it if you want to switch to our source controlled version.
        Actually, you almost certainly could, but it would require using a couple of the more unusual features of svn.

Comment

compiled and runnin thanks a lot Martin.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Gühmann
            I in[t]en[d] to remove the file once it will have found its way into the Apolyton directory.
            Well, that file had never found its way into the Apolyton directory, it was just linked to it. Since it is heavily outdated and I cannot host it anymore at least with the Playtest together, I removed it and edited the directory entry so that it points to http://ctp2.darkdust.net.

-Martin

Comment

Working...
            X