Foolproof way of compiling CTP2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foolproof way of compiling CTP2?

I've got the source and the updated source files, I'm downloading the DirectX 9 SDK, what else do I need? I've read the guide to compiling listed somewhere but I can't find the Directmedia sdk.
    Caution! Under no circumstances confuse the mesh with the interleave operator, except under confusing circumstances!
    -Intercal reference manual

People often remark of me, "You say sorry far to much!". To which my common-sense reply is "I apologise".

In this post Mr. Ogre describe all the basic stuff. Note in the following I cut off the sound stuff as we got the sound working.

Alright, so I managed to compile and link it from the downloaded source, so I'm fairly sure it all made it out intact .

I am using XP and DevStudio 6. Without referencing my own README, here's what I had to do:

Set CDKDIR. If in Win98/ME, doing it in autoexec.bat is correct. The syntax there is SET CDKDIR=C:\cygwin\bin

Get DirectX and DXMedia. I am using DirectX 9, no problems.

MAKE SURE THE INCLUDE PATHS FOR DIRECTX AND DXMEDIA COME FIRST IN YOUR SETTINGS. That is very important, especially for DirectX. If you don't do this step, you will get the wrong version of ddraw.h, the one that's included with VC++ 6.0 is horribly outdated. Go to Tools->Options->Directories, Include Files, and put C:\DXSDK\Include at the top of the list, and just under it, add c:\DXMedia\include and then c:\DXMedia\classes\base. That assumes you installed them to DXSDK and DXMedia.

Copy the libraries into the ctp2 libs folder:

copy c:\dxsdk\lib\*.lib (ctp2_src)\libs\directx\lib
    copy c:\dxmedia\lib\*.lib (ctp2_src)\libs\dxmedia\lib

(I actually just copied all of dxmedia there, but I think you only need the lib directory)

Make the temp directory for byacc (c:\tmp)

That is all I did today, and it all compiled, linked, and ran! Sound was missing of course, but it seems to work. I played one whole turn . But it's possible I did something else on this machine when I was putting things together for the release before.
    If this is not enough, post again, but at least he described all the directX stuff and he uses directX 9.

-Martin
    Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Maybe stating the obvious , but you will need a compiler.

Martin's suggestions are for Microsoft Visual Studio 6 - the compiler that has been used to produce the game originally. If you intend to use another compiler, his answer may become incomplete, or even meaningless.

Comment

I have Visual C++ 6 standard - is there anything I need in addition to that in terms of compiler?
        Caution! Under no circumstances confuse the mesh with the interleave operator, except under confusing circumstances!

People often remark of me, "You say sorry far to much!". To which my common-sense reply is "I apologise".

Comment

You should not need any other compiler

By the way have you ever seen this guid this is the one I first used to compile ctp with.
          Attached Files
          "Every time I learn something new it pushes some old stuff out of my brain" Homer Jay Simpson
          The BIG MC making ctp2 a much unsafer place.
          Visit the big mc’s website

Comment

I finally downloaded DirectX 9.0b and DirectMedia and followed the steps in the file posted above, but I still get loads of errors, mainly related to the aul_directmovie files. Can anybody help?

-------------------Configuration: ctp2 - Win32 Debug Browse--------------------
            discombobulating sliccmd.y
            /cygdrive/c/source/ctp2source/ctp2source/bin/byacc: w - the symbol EXP is undefined
            /cygdrive/c/source/ctp2source/ctp2source/bin/byacc: 27 shift/reduce conflicts
            burgling slic.y
            /cygdrive/c/source/ctp2source/ctp2source/bin/byacc: 1 shift/reduce conflict
            snorkeling slic.l
            combobulating sliccmd.l
            Compiling...
            c3cmdline.cpp
            Compiling...
            civ3_main.cpp
            c:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\ui\aui_d irectx\aui_directmovie.h(55) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '*'
            c:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\ui\aui_d irectx\aui_directmovie.h(55) : error C2501: 'IMultiMediaStream' : missing storage-class or type specifiers
            c:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\ui\aui_d irectx\aui_directmovie.h(55) : error C2501: 'm_mmStream' : missing storage-class or type specifiers
            c:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\ui\aui_d irectx\aui_directmovie.h(56) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '*'
            c:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\ui\aui_d irectx\aui_directmovie.h(56) : error C2501: 'IMediaStream' : missing storage-class or type specifiers
            c:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\ui\aui_d irectx\aui_directmovie.h(56) : error C2501: 'm_primaryVidStream' : missing storage-class or type specifiers
            c:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\ui\aui_d irectx\aui_directmovie.h(57) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '*'
            c:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\ui\aui_d irectx\aui_directmovie.h(57) : error C2501: 'IDirectDrawMediaStream' : missing storage-class or type specifiers
            c:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\ui\aui_d irectx\aui_directmovie.h(57) : error C2501: 'm_ddStream' : missing storage-class or type specifiers
            c:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\ui\aui_d irectx\aui_directmovie.h(58) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '*'
            c:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\ui\aui_d irectx\aui_directmovie.h(58) : error C2501: 'IDirectDrawStreamSample' : missing storage-class or type specifiers
            c:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\ui\aui_d irectx\aui_directmovie.h(58) : error C2501: 'm_streamSample' : missing storage-class or type specifiers
            StringUtils.cpp
            WrldCont.cpp
            C:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\gs\world \WrldCont.cpp(630) : error C2039: 'CalcChokePoints' : is not a member of 'World'
            c:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\gs\world \world.h(77) : see declaration of 'World'
            C:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\gs\world \WrldCont.cpp(634) : error C2065: 'm_size' : undeclared identifier
            C:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\gs\world \WrldCont.cpp(634) : error C2228: left of '.x' must have class/struct/union type
            C:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\gs\world \WrldCont.cpp(635) : error C2228: left of '.x' must have class/struct/union type
            C:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\gs\world \WrldCont.cpp(636) : error C2228: left of '.y' must have class/struct/union type
            C:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\gs\world \WrldCont.cpp(640) : error C2228: left of '.x' must have class/struct/union type
            C:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\gs\world \WrldCont.cpp(641) : error C2228: left of '.x' must have class/struct/union type
            C:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\gs\world \WrldCont.cpp(642) : error C2228: left of '.y' must have class/struct/union type
            C:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\gs\world \WrldCont.cpp(646) : error C2065: 'Grassfire8' : undeclared identifier
            C:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\gs\world \WrldCont.cpp(647) : error C2065: 'ClipGF' : undeclared identifier
            C:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\gs\world \WrldCont.cpp(653) : error C2065: 'SaveGF' : undeclared identifier
            C:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\gs\world \WrldCont.cpp(655) : error C2228: left of '.x' must have class/struct/union type
            sliccmd.cpp
            SlicConditional.cpp
            SlicFrame.cpp
            slicif.cpp
            SlicSegment.cpp
            aui_action.cpp
            vidplay.cpp
            aui_directmovie.cpp
            c:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\ui\aui_d irectx\aui_directmovie.h(55) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '*'
            c:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\ui\aui_d irectx\aui_directmovie.h(55) : error C2501: 'IMultiMediaStream' : missing storage-class or type specifiers
            c:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\ui\aui_d irectx\aui_directmovie.h(55) : error C2501: 'm_mmStream' : missing storage-class or type specifiers
            c:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\ui\aui_d irectx\aui_directmovie.h(56) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '*'
            c:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\ui\aui_d irectx\aui_directmovie.h(56) : error C2501: 'IMediaStream' : missing storage-class or type specifiers
            c:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\ui\aui_d irectx\aui_directmovie.h(56) : error C2501: 'm_primaryVidStream' : missing storage-class or type specifiers
            c:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\ui\aui_d irectx\aui_directmovie.h(57) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '*'
            c:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\ui\aui_d irectx\aui_directmovie.h(57) : error C2501: 'IDirectDrawMediaStream' : missing storage-class or type specifiers
            c:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\ui\aui_d irectx\aui_directmovie.h(57) : error C2501: 'm_ddStream' : missing storage-class or type specifiers
            c:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\ui\aui_d irectx\aui_directmovie.h(58) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '*'
            c:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\ui\aui_d irectx\aui_directmovie.h(58) : error C2501: 'IDirectDrawStreamSample' : missing storage-class or type specifiers
            c:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\ui\aui_d irectx\aui_directmovie.h(58) : error C2501: 'm_streamSample' : missing storage-class or type specifiers
            C:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\ui\aui_d irectx\aui_directmovie.cpp(65) : error C2065: 'm_mmStream' : undeclared identifier
            C:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\ui\aui_d irectx\aui_directmovie.cpp(66) : error C2065: 'm_primaryVidStream' : undeclared identifier
            C:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\ui\aui_d irectx\aui_directmovie.cpp(67) : error C2065: 'm_ddStream' : undeclared identifier
            C:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\ui\aui_d irectx\aui_directmovie.cpp(68) : error C2065: 'm_streamSample' : undeclared identifier
            C:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\ui\aui_d irectx\aui_directmovie.cpp(104) : error C2065: 'IAMMultiMediaStream' : undeclared identifier
            C:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\ui\aui_d irectx\aui_directmovie.cpp(104) : error C2065: 'temp' : undeclared identifier
            C:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\ui\aui_d irectx\aui_directmovie.cpp(104) : error C2106: '=' : left operand must be l-value
            C:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\ui\aui_d irectx\aui_directmovie.cpp(107) : error C2065: 'CLSID_AMMultiMediaStream' : undeclared identifier
            C:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\ui\aui_d irectx\aui_directmovie.cpp(110) : error C2065: 'IID_IAMMultiMediaStream' : undeclared identifier
            C:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\ui\aui_d irectx\aui_directmovie.cpp(122) : error C2227: left of '->Initialize' must point to class/struct/union
            C:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\ui\aui_d irectx\aui_directmovie.cpp(123) : error C2065: 'STREAMTYPE_READ' : undeclared identifier
            C:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\ui\aui_d irectx\aui_directmovie.cpp(132) : error C2227: left of '->AddMediaStream' must point to class/struct/union
            C:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\ui\aui_d irectx\aui_directmovie.cpp(134) : error C2065: 'MSPID_PrimaryVideo' : undeclared identifier
            C:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\ui\aui_d irectx\aui_directmovie.cpp(143) : error C2227: left of '->AddMediaStream' must point to class/struct/union
            C:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\ui\aui_d irectx\aui_directmovie.cpp(145) : error C2065: 'MSPID_PrimaryAudio' : undeclared identifier
            C:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\ui\aui_d irectx\aui_directmovie.cpp(146) : error C2065: 'AMMSF_ADDDEFAULTRENDERER' : undeclared identifier
            C:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\ui\aui_d irectx\aui_directmovie.cpp(175) : error C2227: left of '->OpenFile' must point to class/struct/union
            C:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\ui\aui_d irectx\aui_directmovie.cpp(189) : error C2227: left of '->GetMediaStream' must point to class/struct/union
            C:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\ui\aui_d irectx\aui_directmovie.cpp(200) : error C2227: left of '->QueryInterface' must point to class/struct/union
            C:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\ui\aui_d irectx\aui_directmovie.cpp(201) : error C2065: 'IID_IDirectDrawMediaStream' : undeclared identifier
            C:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\ui\aui_d irectx\aui_directmovie.cpp(211) : error C2065: 'STREAM_TIME' : undeclared identifier
            C:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\ui\aui_d irectx\aui_directmovie.cpp(211) : error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'streamTime'
            C:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\ui\aui_d irectx\aui_directmovie.cpp(211) : error C2065: 'streamTime' : undeclared identifier
            C:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\ui\aui_d irectx\aui_directmovie.cpp(212) : error C2227: left of '->GetTimePerFrame' must point to class/struct/union
            C:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\ui\aui_d irectx\aui_directmovie.cpp(213) : error C2065: 'UNITS' : undeclared identifier
            C:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\ui\aui_d irectx\aui_directmovie.cpp(213) : error C2065: 'MILLISECONDS' : undeclared identifier
            C:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\ui\aui_d irectx\aui_directmovie.cpp(216) : error C2227: left of '->CreateSample' must point to class/struct/union
            C:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\ui\aui_d irectx\aui_directmovie.cpp(228) : error C2227: left of '->GetSurface' must point to class/struct/union
            C:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\ui\aui_d irectx\aui_directmovie.cpp(253) : error C2227: left of '->Release' must point to class/struct/union
            C:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\ui\aui_d irectx\aui_directmovie.cpp(260) : error C2227: left of '->CreateSample' must point to class/struct/union
            C:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\ui\aui_d irectx\aui_directmovie.cpp(272) : error C2227: left of '->GetSurface' must point to class/struct/union
            C:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\ui\aui_d irectx\aui_directmovie.cpp(293) : error C2227: left of '->Release' must point to class/struct/union
            C:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\ui\aui_d irectx\aui_directmovie.cpp(299) : error C2227: left of '->Release' must point to class/struct/union
            C:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\ui\aui_d irectx\aui_directmovie.cpp(305) : error C2227: left of '->Release' must point to class/struct/union
            C:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\ui\aui_d irectx\aui_directmovie.cpp(317) : error C2227: left of '->Release' must point to class/struct/union
            C:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\ui\aui_d irectx\aui_directmovie.cpp(355) : error C2227: left of '->SetState' must point to class/struct/union
            C:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\ui\aui_d irectx\aui_directmovie.cpp(355) : error C2065: 'STREAMSTATE_RUN' : undeclared identifier
            C:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\ui\aui_d irectx\aui_directmovie.cpp(368) : error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'st'
            C:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\ui\aui_d irectx\aui_directmovie.cpp(368) : error C2065: 'st' : undeclared identifier
            C:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\ui\aui_d irectx\aui_directmovie.cpp(369) : error C2227: left of '->GetDuration' must point to class/struct/union
            C:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\ui\aui_d irectx\aui_directmovie.cpp(388) : error C2227: left of '->SetState' must point to class/struct/union
            C:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\ui\aui_d irectx\aui_directmovie.cpp(397) : error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'st'
            C:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\ui\aui_d irectx\aui_directmovie.cpp(398) : error C2227: left of '->GetDuration' must point to class/struct/union
            C:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\ui\aui_d irectx\aui_directmovie.cpp(435) : error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'st'
            C:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\ui\aui_d irectx\aui_directmovie.cpp(437) : error C2227: left of '->GetDuration' must point to class/struct/union
            C:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\ui\aui_d irectx\aui_directmovie.cpp(440) : error C2227: left of '->Seek' must point to class/struct/union
            C:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\ui\aui_d irectx\aui_directmovie.cpp(443) : error C2227: left of '->Update' must point to class/struct/union
            C:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\ui\aui_d irectx\aui_directmovie.cpp(444) : error C2065: 'SSUPDATE_CONTINUOUS' : undeclared identifier
            C:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\ui\aui_d irectx\aui_directmovie.cpp(450) : error C2227: left of '->CompletionStatus' must point to class/struct/union
            C:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\ui\aui_d irectx\aui_directmovie.cpp(450) : error C2065: 'COMPSTAT_WAIT' : undeclared identifier
            C:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\ui\aui_d irectx\aui_directmovie.cpp(466) : error C2227: left of '->SetState' must point to class/struct/union
            C:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\ui\aui_d irectx\aui_directmovie.cpp(466) : error C2065: 'STREAMSTATE_STOP' : undeclared identifier
            C:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\ui\aui_d irectx\aui_directmovie.cpp(490) : error C2227: left of '->SetState' must point to class/struct/union
            C:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\ui\aui_d irectx\aui_directmovie.cpp(508) : error C2227: left of '->SetState' must point to class/struct/union
            C:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\ui\aui_d irectx\aui_directmovie.cpp(534) : error C2227: left of '->Update' must point to class/struct/union
            C:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\ui\aui_d irectx\aui_directmovie.cpp(540) : error C2227: left of '->CompletionStatus' must point to class/struct/union
            C:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\ui\aui_d irectx\aui_directmovie.cpp(541) : error C2065: 'MS_S_ENDOFSTREAM' : undeclared identifier
            C:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\ui\aui_d irectx\aui_directmovie.cpp(547) : error C2227: left of '->Seek' must point to class/struct/union
            aui_directmoviemanager.cpp
            directvideo.cpp
            radarmap.cpp
            C:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\ui\aui_c tp2\radarmap.cpp(639) : error C2511: 'RadarTileBorderColor' : overloaded member function 'unsigned short (const class MapPoint &)' not found in 'RadarMap'
            c:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\ui\aui_c tp2\radarmap.h(62) : see declaration of 'RadarMap'
            C:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\ui\aui_c tp2\radarmap.cpp(1058) : error C2660: 'RadarTileBorderColor' : function does not take 1 parameters
            watchlist.cpp
            Generating Code...
            Error executing cl.exe.
            Creating browse info file...
            BSCMAKE: error BK1506 : cannot open file '.\Debug\Diplomat.sbr': No such file or directory
            Error executing bscmake.exe.

CivCTP_dbg.exe - 109 error(s), 0 warning(s)

Comment

Except for the first problem this looks like a problem concerning directX. Just to be sure that you did these steps:

7. In Tools>Options>Directories, go to Libraries and add “C:\DX90SDK\Lib”, “C:\DXMedia\lib”, and “C:\Activision\CTP2\ctp2_code\libs” to your library files. Again, MAKE SURE THESE FILES ARE AT THE TOP OF THE LIST!

8. In “C:\Activision\CTP2\ctp2_code\libs” create a directory named “DXMedia” with a subdirectory named “lib”, “directx” with a subdirectory named “lib”, and “miles”.

9. Copy the contents of the “C:\DX90SDK\Lib” to “C:\Activision\CTP2\ctp2_code\libs\directx\li b” and copy the contents of “C:\DXMedia\lib” to “C:\Activision\CTP2\ctp2_code\libs\DXMedia\li b”

Actual I think it is just enough to copy the stuff into the directories (step 8 and 9)

However you can forget steps 10 to 12 since the sound related stuff is contained in the latest all pack.

For step 13 you just need to create a C:\tmp directory, at least I only have such an directory.

You can forget steps 14 - 16 and 18 since these files are built automaticly when you build the main *.exe.

Apart from the fact that I never have installed my CTP2 into a C:\Program Files\Activision\Call To Power 2\ directory and probably the installer shouldn't even suggest this on my German Windows, the last two steps should be unnecessary as well, as the program is automaticly executed from the IDE. From the directory in that it was created and can be executed from there even without the IDE. The only think you need to make a final version run from there is that you have to copy the texture.dat from the original game *.exe directory to the source code *.exe directory.

OK back to your problem, the only thing I see right now is the directX issure.

-Martin

Comment

I've done all that. I've also got all the include files folders. But neither of the aui_directmovie files include anything with the DirectX definitions . This would seem to be the problem, but I don't know how to solve it. The source is the latest all pack.

Comment

Well I remember that I had problems, too. In the end I installed DirectX 6 or 7, but unfortunately I don't remember what I did in particular. Are the DirectX folders all in the right order?

-Martin

Comment

Well just to make sure, I wouldn't recommend to download DirectX 6 or 7, since the project should now support DirectX 9 fully. And actual I think that it should also be possible to get DirectX 9 to work with the original release. Indeed I plan to update my DirectX version to 9 sooner or later.

-Martin

Comment

With the newest version of the source it's no longer necessary to have the directx libs copied into the CTP2 directory, but it is important to have them listed in your IDE paths section - are you sure you have both the include directories and the library directories set up properly?

Comment

Adding #include "ddstream.h" (with angle brackets) helped a lot. And downloading the misc.incr pack. Now I get this:

Code:
                        Deleting intermediate files and output files for project 'Crater - Win32 Debug Browse'.
                        Deleting intermediate files and output files for project 'fault - Win32 Debug Browse'.
                        Deleting intermediate files and output files for project 'geometric - Win32 Debug Browse'.
                        Deleting intermediate files and output files for project 'Plasma2 - Win32 Debug Browse'.
                        Deleting intermediate files and output files for project 'dbgen - Win32 Debug Browse'.
                        Deleting intermediate files and output files for project 'ctp2 - Win32 Debug Browse'.
                        Build : warning : failed to (or don't know how to) build 'C:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\gs\dbgen\ctpdb.exe'
                        --------------------Configuration: Crater - Win32 Debug Browse--------------------
                        Compiling...
                        Crater.cpp
                        Linking...
                           Creating library Crater_0/Crater.lib and object Crater_0/Crater.exp
                        --------------------Configuration: fault - Win32 Debug Browse--------------------
                        Compiling...
                        FaultGen.cpp
                        Linking...
                           Creating library fault__0/fault.lib and object fault__0/fault.exp
                        --------------------Configuration: geometric - Win32 Debug Browse--------------------
                        Compiling...
                        FaultGen.cpp
                        Geometric.cpp
                        Linking...
                           Creating library geometr0/geometric.lib and object geometr0/geometric.exp
                        --------------------Configuration: Plasma2 - Win32 Debug Browse--------------------
                        Compiling...
                        PlasmaGen2.cpp
                        Linking...
                           Creating library Debug/plasma2.lib and object Debug/plasma2.exp
                        --------------------Configuration: dbgen - Win32 Debug Browse--------------------
                        Performing Custom Build Step on .\ctpdb.y
                        Performing Custom Build Step on .\ctpdb.l
                        Compiling...
                        ctpdb.cpp
                        Datum.cpp
                        lex.yy.c
                        MemberClass.cpp
                        RecordDescription.cpp
                        y.tab.c
                        Linking...
                        --------------------Configuration: ctp2 - Win32 Debug Browse--------------------
                        Performing Custom Build Step on ..\gs\newdb\wonder.cdb
                        Performing Custom Build Step on ..\gs\newdb\unit.cdb
                        Performing Custom Build Step on ..\gs\newdb\terrimprove.cdb
                        Performing Custom Build Step on ..\gs\newdb\terrain.cdb
                        Performing Custom Build Step on ..\gs\newdb\pop.cdb
                        Performing Custom Build Step on ..\gs\newdb\order.cdb
                        Performing Custom Build Step on ..\gs\newdb\icon.cdb
                        Performing Custom Build Step on ..\gs\newdb\government.cdb
                        Performing Custom Build Step on ..\gs\newdb\feat.cdb
                        Performing Custom Build Step on ..\gs\newdb\EndGameObject.cdb
                        Performing Custom Build Step on ..\gs\newdb\dipthreat.cdb
                        Performing Custom Build Step on ..\gs\newdb\dipproposal.cdb
                        Performing Custom Build Step on ..\gs\newdb\citystyle.cdb
                        Performing Custom Build Step on ..\gs\newdb\citysize.cdb
                        Performing Custom Build Step on ..\gs\newdb\building.cdb
                        Performing Custom Build Step on ..\gs\newdb\advance.cdb
                        Performing Custom Build Step on ..\gs\newdb\Strategy.cdb
                        Performing Custom Build Step on ..\gs\newdb\personality.cdb
                        Performing Custom Build Step on ..\gs\newdb\Goal.cdb
                        Performing Custom Build Step on ..\gs\newdb\diplomacy.cdb
                        discombobulating sliccmd.y
                        Performing Custom Build Step on ..\ui\ldl\ldl.y
                        Performing Custom Build Step on ..\ui\ldl\ldl.l
                        pummeling DBLexer.l
                        burgling slic.y
                        snorkeling slic.l
                        combobulating sliccmd.l
                        Compiling resources...
                        Compiling...
                        c3.cpp
                        Compiling...
                        appstrings.cpp
                        c3cpu.cpp
                        c3debug.cpp
                        c3errors.cpp
                        c3files.cpp
                        c3mem.cpp
                        cheatkey.cpp
                        ctpregistry.cpp
                        ddhelp.cpp
                        netconsole.cpp
                        tracklen.cpp
                        ctp_finger.cpp
                        civ3_main.cpp
                        civapp.cpp
                        action.cpp
                        Actor.cpp
                        ActorPath.cpp
                        Anim.cpp
                        BattleViewActor.cpp
                        EffectActor.cpp
                        Generating Code...
                        Compiling...
                        GoodActor.cpp
                        TradeActor.cpp
                        UnitActor.cpp
                        workeractor.cpp
                        CitySpriteGroup.cpp
                        EffectSpriteGroup.cpp
                        FacedSprite.cpp
                        FacedSpriteWshadow.cpp
                        GoodSpriteGroup.cpp
                        Sprite.cpp
                        SpriteFile.cpp
                        SpriteGroup.cpp
                        SpriteGroupList.cpp
                        SpriteHitTest.cpp
                        SpriteList.cpp
                        spritelow555.cpp
                        spritelow565.cpp
                        SpriteState.cpp
                        SpriteStateDB.cpp
                        spriteutils.cpp
                        Generating Code...
                        Compiling...
                        UnitSpriteGroup.cpp
                        Director.cpp
                        directorevent.cpp
                        screenmanager.cpp
                        maputils.cpp
                        BaseTile.cpp
                        resourcemap.cpp
                        TiledMap.cpp
                        tiledraw.cpp
                        TileDrawRoad.cpp
                        TileHighlight.cpp
                        TileInfo.cpp
                        TileSet.cpp
                        tileutils.cpp
                        arproces.cpp
                        ColorSet.cpp
                        gfx_options.cpp
                        pixelutils.cpp
                        targautils.cpp
                        tiffutils.cpp
                        Generating Code...
                        Compiling...
                        videoutils.cpp
                        citylayer.cpp
                        CivilisationDB.cpp
                        CivilisationRec.cpp
                        conceptDB.cpp
                        ConstDB.cpp
                        DB.cpp
                        DiffDB.cpp
                        EndGameDB.cpp
                        EndGameRecord.cpp
                        FilenameDB.cpp
                        GWDB.cpp
                        GWRecord.cpp
                        highscoredb.cpp
                        InstDB.cpp
                        InstRec.cpp
                        MapDB.cpp
                        MapRecord.cpp
                        MovieDB.cpp
                        OrderDB.cpp
                        Generating Code...
                        Compiling...
                        PlayListDB.cpp
                        PollutionDB.cpp
                        PollutionRecord.cpp
                        profileDB.cpp
                        Rec.cpp
                        RiskDB.cpp
                        StrDB.cpp
                        StrRec.cpp
                        thronedb.cpp
                        UVDB.cpp
                        UVRecord.cpp
                        AchievementTracker.cpp
                        Advances.cpp
                        advanceutil.cpp
                        Agreement.cpp
                        AgreementData.cpp
                        AgreementPool.cpp
                        Army.cpp
                        ArmyData.cpp
                        ArmyEvent.cpp
                        Generating Code...
                        Compiling...
                        ArmyPool.cpp
                        Barbarians.cpp
                        BldQue.cpp
                        buildingutil.cpp
                        CityData.cpp
                        CityEvent.cpp
                        CityInfluenceIterator.cpp
                        CityRadius.cpp
                        Civilisation.cpp
                        CivilisationData.cpp
                        CivilisationPool.cpp
                        combatevent.cpp
                        CriticalMessagesPrefs.cpp
                        CTP2Combat.cpp
                        Diffcly.cpp
                        Diplomacy_Log.cpp
                        DiplomaticRequest.cpp
                        DiplomaticRequestData.cpp
                        DiplomaticRequestPool.cpp
                        EmptyTile.cpp
                        Generating Code...
                        Compiling...
                        Events.cpp
                        EventTracker.cpp
                        Exclusions.cpp
                        FeatTracker.cpp
                        GaiaController.cpp
                        GameObj.cpp
                        GameSettings.cpp
                        Gold.cpp
                        GoodyHuts.cpp
                        GSLogs.cpp
                        Happy.cpp
                        HappyTracker.cpp
                        ID.cpp
                        improvementevent.cpp
                        installation.cpp
                        installationdata.cpp
                        installationpool.cpp
                        MaterialPool.cpp
                        Message.cpp
                        MessageData.cpp
                        Generating Code...
                        Compiling...
                        MessagePool.cpp
                        ObjPool.cpp
                        Order.cpp
                        Player.cpp
                        PlayerAI.cpp
                        PlayerEvent.cpp
                        PlayerTurn.cpp
                        PlayHap.cpp
                        Pollution.cpp
                        Readiness.cpp
                        Regard.cpp
                        Resources.cpp
                        Sci.cpp
                        Score.cpp
                        Strengths.cpp
                        TaxRate.cpp
                        terrainutil.cpp
                        TerrImprove.cpp
                        TerrImproveData.cpp
                        TerrImprovePool.cpp
                        Generating Code...
                        Compiling...
                        TopTen.cpp
                        TradeBids.cpp
                        tradeevent.cpp
                        TradeOffer.cpp
                        TradeOfferData.cpp
                        TradeOfferPool.cpp
                        TradePool.cpp
                        TradeRoute.cpp
                        TradeRouteData.cpp
                        tradeutil.cpp
                        Unit.cpp
                        UnitData.cpp
                        UnitEvent.cpp
                        UnitPool.cpp
                        UnitUtil.cpp
                        Vision.cpp
                        WonderTracker.cpp
                        wonderutil.cpp
                        Wormhole.cpp
                        XY_Coordinates.cpp
                        Generating Code...
                        Compiling...
                        AgreementDynArr.cpp
                        checksum.cpp
                        CivDynArr.cpp
                        clock.cpp
                        DataCheck.cpp
                        DiplDynArr.cpp
                        ErrMsg.cpp
                        gameinit.cpp
                        MapFile.cpp
                        MsgDynArr.cpp
                        NewTurnCount.cpp
                        RandGen.cpp
                        StringUtils.cpp
                        TradeDynArr.cpp
                        TurnCnt.cpp
                        TurnCntEvent.cpp
                        UnitDynArr.cpp
                        Cell.cpp
                        CellUnitList.cpp
                        MapPoint.cpp
                        Generating Code...
                        Compiling...
                        UnseenCell.cpp
                        WorldDistance.cpp
                        worldevent.cpp
                        WrldCity.cpp
                        WrldCont.cpp
                        WrldPoll.cpp
                        WrlEnv.cpp
                        WrlImprove.cpp
                        WrlUnit.cpp
                        CivPaths.cpp
                        CivScenarios.cpp
                        GameFile.cpp
                        prjfile.cpp
                        Token.cpp
                        QuickSlic.cpp
                        SlicArray.cpp
                        SlicBuiltin.cpp
                        SlicButton.cpp
                        sliccmd.cpp
                        SlicConditional.cpp
                        Generating Code...
                        Compiling...
                        SlicConst.cpp
                        SlicContext.cpp
                        SlicEngine.cpp
                        SlicEyePoint.cpp
                        SlicFrame.cpp
                        slicif.cpp
                        sliciffile.cpp
                        SlicModFunction.cpp
                        SlicNamedSymbol.cpp
                        slicobject.cpp
                        SlicRecord.cpp
                        SlicSegment.cpp
                        SlicStack.cpp
                        SlicStruct.cpp
                        SlicSymbol.cpp
                        SlicSymTab.cpp
                        GameEvent.cpp
                        GameEventArgList.cpp
                        GameEventArgument.cpp
                        GameEventDescription.cpp
                        Generating Code...
                        Compiling...
                        GameEventHook.cpp
                        GameEventManager.cpp
                        AdvanceListRecord.cpp
                        BuildingBuildListRecord.cpp
                        BuildListSequenceRecord.cpp
                        DiplomacyRecord.cpp
                        GoalRecord.cpp
                        ImprovementListRecord.cpp
                        PersonalityRecord.cpp
                        StrategyRecord.cpp
                        UnitBuildListRecord.cpp
                        WonderBuildListRecord.cpp
                        AdvanceBranchRecord.cpp
                        AdvanceRecord.cpp
                        AgeCityStyleRecord.cpp
                        AgeRecord.cpp
                        BuildingRecord.cpp
                        CitySizeRecord.cpp
                        CityStyleRecord.cpp
                        CTPDatabase.cpp
                        Generating Code...
                        Compiling...
                        CTPRecord.cpp
                        DBLexer.cpp
                        DiplomacyProposalRecord.cpp
                        DiplomacyThreatRecord.cpp
                        EndGameObjectRecord.cpp
                        FeatRecord.cpp
                        GovernmentRecord.cpp
                        IconRecord.cpp
                        OrderRecord.cpp
                        PopRecord.cpp
                        ResourceRecord.cpp
                        SoundRecord.cpp
                        SpecialAttackInfoRecord.cpp
                        SpecialEffectRecord.cpp
                        SpriteRecord.cpp
                        TerrainImprovementRecord.cpp
                        TerrainRecord.cpp
                        UnitRecord.cpp
                        WonderMovieRecord.cpp
                        WonderRecord.cpp
                        Generating Code...
                        Compiling...
                        c3rand.cpp
                        net_achievement.cpp
                        net_action.cpp
                        net_agreement.cpp
                        net_army.cpp
                        net_cell.cpp
                        net_chat.cpp
                        net_cheat.cpp
                        net_city.cpp
                        net_civ.cpp
                        net_crc.cpp
                        net_diff.cpp
                        net_diplomacy.cpp
                        net_endgame.cpp
                        net_exclusions.cpp
                        net_gameobj.cpp
                        net_gamesettings.cpp
                        net_guid.cpp
                        net_happy.cpp
                        net_info.cpp
                        Generating Code...
                        Compiling...
                        net_installation.cpp
                        net_keys.cpp
                        net_message.cpp
                        net_order.cpp
                        net_player.cpp
                        net_pollution.cpp
                        net_rand.cpp
                        net_ready.cpp
                        net_report.cpp
                        net_research.cpp
                        net_strengths.cpp
                        net_terrain.cpp
                        net_tradeoffer.cpp
                        net_traderoute.cpp
                        net_unit.cpp
                        net_vision.cpp
                        net_wonder.cpp
                        net_world.cpp
                        network.cpp
                        networkevent.cpp
                        Generating Code...
                        Compiling...
                        net_anet.cpp
                        net_debug.cpp
                        net_io.cpp
                        net_thread.cpp
                        RandTest.cpp
                        RoboInit.cpp
                        A_Star_Heuristic_Cost.cpp
                        Astar.cpp
                        AstarPnt.cpp
                        AVLHeap.cpp
                        CityAstar.cpp
                        Path.cpp
                        RobotAstar2.cpp
                        TradeAstar.cpp
                        UnitAstar.cpp
                        BSet.cpp
                        civarchive.cpp
                        aui_action.cpp
                        aui_animate.cpp
                        aui_audiomanager.cpp
                        Generating Code...
                        Compiling...
                        aui_base.cpp
                        aui_bitmapfont.cpp
                        aui_blitter.cpp
                        aui_button.cpp
                        aui_control.cpp
                        aui_cursor.cpp
                        aui_dimension.cpp
                        aui_dirtylist.cpp
                        aui_dragdropwindow.cpp
                        aui_dropdown.cpp
                        aui_font.cpp
                        aui_gamespecific.cpp
                        aui_header.cpp
                        aui_hypertextbase.cpp
                        aui_hypertextbox.cpp
                        aui_image.cpp
                        aui_imagebase.cpp
                        aui_imagelist.cpp
                        aui_input.cpp
                        aui_item.cpp
                        Generating Code...
                        Compiling...
                        aui_joystick.cpp
                        aui_keyboard.cpp
                        aui_ldl.cpp
                        aui_listbox.cpp
                        aui_memmap.cpp
                        aui_mouse.cpp
                        aui_movie.cpp
                        aui_moviebutton.cpp
                        aui_moviemanager.cpp
                        aui_music.cpp
                        aui_pixel.cpp
                        aui_progressbar.cpp
                        aui_radio.cpp
                        aui_ranger.cpp
                        aui_rectangle.cpp
                        aui_region.cpp
                        aui_regiondispatch.cpp
                        aui_screen.cpp
                        aui_shell.cpp
                        aui_sound.cpp
                        Generating Code...
                        Compiling...
                        aui_soundbase.cpp
                        aui_static.cpp
                        aui_stringtable.cpp
                        aui_surface.cpp
                        aui_switch.cpp
                        aui_switchgroup.cpp
                        aui_tab.cpp
                        aui_tabgroup.cpp
                        aui_textbase.cpp
                        aui_textbox.cpp
                        aui_textfield.cpp
                        aui_thumb.cpp
                        aui_tipwindow.cpp
                        aui_ui.cpp
                        aui_undo.cpp
                        aui_uniqueid.cpp
                        aui_win.cpp
                        aui_window.cpp
                        tech_memmap.cpp
                        primitives.cpp
                        Generating Code...
                        Compiling...
                        textutils.cpp
                        vidplay.cpp
                        aui_directaudiomanager.cpp
                        aui_directblitter.cpp
                        aui_directinput.cpp
                        aui_directjoystick.cpp
                        aui_directkeyboard.cpp
                        aui_directmouse.cpp
                        aui_directmovie.cpp
                        C:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\ui\aui_directx\aui_directmovie.cpp(104) : error C2065: 'IAMMultiMediaStream' : undeclared identifier
                        C:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\ui\aui_directx\aui_directmovie.cpp(104) : error C2065: 'temp' : undeclared identifier
                        C:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\ui\aui_directx\aui_directmovie.cpp(104) : error C2106: '=' : left operand must be l-value
                        C:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\ui\aui_directx\aui_directmovie.cpp(107) : error C2065: 'CLSID_AMMultiMediaStream' : undeclared identifier
                        C:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\ui\aui_directx\aui_directmovie.cpp(110) : error C2065: 'IID_IAMMultiMediaStream' : undeclared identifier
                        C:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\ui\aui_directx\aui_directmovie.cpp(114) : error C2440: '=' : cannot convert from 'int' to 'struct IMultiMediaStream *'
                                Conversion from integral type to pointer type requires reinterpret_cast, C-style cast or function-style cast
                        C:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\ui\aui_directx\aui_directmovie.cpp(122) : error C2227: left of '->Initialize' must point to class/struct/union
                        C:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\ui\aui_directx\aui_directmovie.cpp(132) : error C2227: left of '->AddMediaStream' must point to class/struct/union
                        C:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\ui\aui_directx\aui_directmovie.cpp(143) : error C2227: left of '->AddMediaStream' must point to class/struct/union
                        C:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\ui\aui_directx\aui_directmovie.cpp(146) : error C2065: 'AMMSF_ADDDEFAULTRENDERER' : undeclared identifier
                        C:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\ui\aui_directx\aui_directmovie.cpp(175) : error C2227: left of '->OpenFile' must point to class/struct/union
                        C:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\ui\aui_directx\aui_directmovie.cpp(213) : error C2065: 'UNITS' : undeclared identifier
                        C:\source\ctp2source\ctp2source\ctp2_code\ui\aui_directx\aui_directmovie.cpp(213) : error C2065: 'MILLISECONDS' : undeclared identifier
                        aui_directmoviemanager.cpp
                        aui_directsound.cpp
                        aui_directsurface.cpp
                        aui_directui.cpp
                        aui_directx.cpp
                        background.cpp
                        battleorderbox.cpp
                        battleorderboxactions.cpp
                        bevellesswindow.cpp
                        buttonbank.cpp
                        c3_button.cpp
                        Generating Code...
                        Compiling...
                        c3_checkbox.cpp
                        c3_coloredstatic.cpp
                        c3_coloredswitch.cpp
                        c3_coloriconbutton.cpp
                        c3_dropdown.cpp
                        c3_fancywindow.cpp
                        c3_header.cpp
                        c3_headerswitch.cpp
                        c3_hypertextbox.cpp
                        c3_hypertipwindow.cpp
                        c3_icon.cpp
                        c3_image.cpp
                        c3_listbox.cpp
                        c3_listitem.cpp
                        c3_popupwindow.cpp
                        c3_radio.cpp
                        c3_ranger.cpp
                        c3_slidometer.cpp
                        c3_static.cpp
                        c3_switch.cpp
                        Generating Code...
                        Compiling...
                        c3_thumb.cpp
                        c3_updateaction.cpp
                        c3_utilitydialogbox.cpp
                        c3blitter.cpp
                        c3dropdown.cpp
                        c3fancywindow.cpp
                        c3imageformats.cpp
                        c3listbox.cpp
                        c3memmap.cpp
                        c3scroller.cpp
                        c3slider.cpp
                        c3spinner.cpp
                        c3textfield.cpp
                        c3thumb.cpp
                        c3ui.cpp
                        c3window.cpp
                        c3windows.cpp
                        chart.cpp
                        checkbox.cpp
                        cityinventorylistbox.cpp
                        Generating Code...
                        Compiling...
                        coloriconbutton.cpp
                        coloriconswitch.cpp
                        controlsheet.cpp
                        directvideo.cpp
                        grabitem.cpp
                        icon.cpp
                        iconbutton.cpp
                        iconswitch.cpp
                        icontab.cpp
                        InfoBar.cpp
                        iteminfo.cpp
                        keymap.cpp
                        keypress.cpp
                        linegraph.cpp
                        pattern.cpp
                        patternbase.cpp
                        picture.cpp
                        picturebutton.cpp
                        pictureswitch.cpp
                        picturetab.cpp
                        Generating Code...
                        Compiling...
                        radarmap.cpp
                        radiogroup.cpp
                        SelItem.cpp
                        SelItemClick.cpp
                        SelItemEvent.cpp
                        staticpicture.cpp
                        statictextitem.cpp
                        statuswindow.cpp
                        textbox.cpp
                        textbutton.cpp
                        textradio.cpp
                        textswitch.cpp
                        texttab.cpp
                        thermometer.cpp
                        thronecontrol.cpp
                        thumbnailmap.cpp
                        tilecontrol.cpp
                        tipwindow.cpp
                        unittabbutton.cpp
                        videowindow.cpp
                        Generating Code...
                        Compiling...
                        workmap.cpp
                        ctp2_button.cpp
                        ctp2_commandline.cpp
                        ctp2_dropdown.cpp
                        ctp2_hypertextbox.cpp
                        ctp2_listbox.cpp
                        ctp2_listitem.cpp
                        ctp2_Menu.cpp
                        ctp2_menubar.cpp
                        ctp2_MenuButton.cpp
                        ctp2_spinner.cpp
                        ctp2_static.cpp
                        ctp2_Switch.cpp
                        ctp2_Tab.cpp
                        ctp2_TabButton.cpp
                        ctp2_TabGroup.cpp
                        ctp2_textbuffer.cpp
                        ctp2_textfield.cpp
                        ctp2_Window.cpp
                        ldl_attr.cpp
                        Generating Code...
                        Compiling...
                        ldl_data.cpp
                        ldl_data_info.cpp
                        ldl_file.cpp
                        ldl_memmap.cpp
                        ldlif.cpp
                        CityControlPanel.cpp
                        DomesticControlPanel.cpp
                        MessageControlPanel.cpp
                        TilesControlPanel.cpp
                        UnitControlPanel.cpp
                        ControlTabPanel.cpp
                        EndTurnButton.cpp
                        MainControlPanel.cpp
                        ShortcutPad.cpp
                        StatusBar.cpp
                        TurnYearStatus.cpp
                        ZoomPad.cpp
                        controlpanelwindow.cpp
                        interfaceevent.cpp
                        agesscreen.cpp
                        Generating Code...
                        Compiling...
                        ancientwindows.cpp
                        armymanagerwindow.cpp
                        AttractWindow.cpp
                        backgroundwin.cpp
                        c3dialogs.cpp
                        ChatBox.cpp
                        CityEspionage.cpp
                        citymanager.cpp
                        creditsscreen.cpp
                        CursorManager.cpp
                        custommapscreen.cpp
                        debugwindow.cpp
                        DiplomacyDetails.cpp
                        diplomacywindow.cpp
                        dipwizard.cpp
                        editqueue.cpp
                        FileDialog.cpp
                        gameplayoptions.cpp
                        graphicsresscreen.cpp
                        graphicsscreen.cpp
                        Generating Code...
                        Compiling...
                        greatlibrary.cpp
                        greatlibrary_util.cpp
                        greatlibrarywindow.cpp
                        helptile.cpp
                        hotseatlist.cpp
                        infowin.cpp
                        initialplayscreen.cpp
                        initialplaywindow.cpp
                        intelligencewindow.cpp
                        IntroMovieWin.cpp
                        IntroMovieWindow.cpp
                        km_screen.cpp
                        loadsavemapscreen.cpp
                        loadsavemapwindow.cpp
                        loadsavescreen.cpp
                        loadsavewindow.cpp
                        MapCopyBuffer.cpp
                        messageactions.cpp
                        messageadvice.cpp
                        messageeyepoint.cpp
                        Generating Code...
                        Compiling...
                        messageiconbutton.cpp
                        messageiconwindow.cpp
                        messagelist.cpp
                        messagemodal.cpp
                        messageresponse.cpp
                        messagewin.cpp
                        messagewindow.cpp
                        musicscreen.cpp
                        musictrackscreen.cpp
                        optionsscreen.cpp
                        optionswindow.cpp
                        optionwarningscreen.cpp
                        ProfileEdit.cpp
                        progresswindow.cpp
                        radarwindow.cpp
                        scenarioeditor.cpp
                        scenarioscreen.cpp
                        scenariowindow.cpp
                        sciencewin.cpp
                        scorewarn.cpp
                        Generating Code...
                        Compiling...
                        screenutils.cpp
                        soundscreen.cpp
                        splash.cpp
                        spnewgamediffscreen.cpp
                        spnewgamemapshapescreen.cpp
                        spnewgamemapsizescreen.cpp
                        spnewgameplayersscreen.cpp
                        spnewgamerandomcustomscreen.cpp
                        spnewgamerulesscreen.cpp
                        spNewGameScreen.cpp
                        spnewgametribescreen.cpp
                        spnewgamewindow.cpp
                        spriteeditor.cpp
                        spscreen.cpp
                        spwindow.cpp
                        statictextbox.cpp
                        statswindow.cpp
                        String_Search.cpp
                        tileimptracker.cpp
                        trademanager.cpp
                        Generating Code...
                        Compiling...
                        tutorialwin.cpp
                        UIUtils.cpp
                        unitmanager.cpp
                        victorymoviewin.cpp
                        VictoryMovieWindow.cpp
                        victorywin.cpp
                        victorywindow.cpp
                        wondermoviewin.cpp
                        WonderMovieWindow.cpp
                        WonderTab.cpp
                        workwin.cpp
                        workwindow.cpp
                        InterfaceEventRegister.cpp
                        CauseAndEffectTab.cpp
                        DomesticManagementDialog.cpp
                        GovernmentTab.cpp
                        citywindow.cpp
                        sci_advancescreen.cpp
                        ScienceManagementDialog.cpp
                        NationalManagementDialog.cpp
                        Generating Code...
                        Compiling...
                        MessageBoxDialog.cpp
                        Battle.cpp
                        BattleEvent.cpp
                        BattleView.cpp
                        BattleViewWindow.cpp
                        infowindow.cpp
                        rankingtab.cpp
                        scoretab.cpp
                        timelinetab.cpp
                        sciencevictorydialog.cpp
                        allinonewindow.cpp
                        connectionselectwindow.cpp
                        dialogboxwindow.cpp
                        gameselectwindow.cpp
                        lobbychangewindow.cpp
                        lobbywindow.cpp
                        netshell.cpp
                        netshell_game.cpp
                        ns_aiplayer.cpp
                        ns_aiplayersetup.cpp
                        Generating Code...
                        Compiling...
                        ns_chatbox.cpp
                        ns_civlistbox.cpp
                        ns_customlistbox.cpp
                        ns_game.cpp
                        ns_gamesetup.cpp
                        ns_gplayer.cpp
                        ns_header.cpp
                        ns_headerswitch.cpp
                        ns_improvements.cpp
                        ns_item.cpp
                        ns_lobby.cpp
                        ns_player.cpp
                        ns_playersetup.cpp
                        ns_rplayer.cpp
                        ns_server.cpp
                        ns_session.cpp
                        ns_spinner.cpp
                        ns_string.cpp
                        ns_transport.cpp
                        ns_tribes.cpp
                        Generating Code...
                        Compiling...
                        ns_units.cpp
                        ns_window.cpp
                        ns_wonders.cpp
                        passwordscreen.cpp
                        playereditwindow.cpp
                        playerselectwindow.cpp
                        serverselectwindow.cpp
                        segmentlist.cpp
                        sourcelist.cpp
                        watchlist.cpp
                        civsound.cpp
                        GameSounds.cpp
                        soundevent.cpp
                        SoundManager.cpp
                        CounterResponseEvent.cpp
                        DStateEvent.cpp
                        MotivationEvent.cpp
                        NProposalEvent.cpp
                        ProposalResponseEvent.cpp
                        ReactEvent.cpp
                        Generating Code...
                        Compiling...
                        RegardEvent.cpp
                        RejectResponseEvent.cpp
                        ResponseEvent.cpp
                        SStateEvent.cpp
                        ThreatResponseEvent.cpp
                        AgreementMatrix.cpp
                        diplomacyutil.cpp
                        diplomattypes.cpp
                        Plan.cpp
                        CTPGoal.cpp
                        Goal.cpp
                        Squad.cpp
                        squad_Strength.cpp
                        agent.cpp
                        CTPAgent.cpp
                        BoundingRect.cpp
                        MapAnalysis.cpp
                        SettleMap.cpp
                        Governor.cpp
                        CtpAi.cpp
                        Generating Code...
                        Compiling...
                        CtpAiDebug.cpp
                        Generating Code...
                        Error executing cl.exe.
                        BSCMAKE: error BK1506 : cannot open file '.\Debug\c3cmdline.sbr': No such file or directory

CivCTP_dbg.exe - 14 error(s), 0 warning(s)
                        Last edited by tombom; January 31, 2005, 13:19.

Comment

Did you make any modifications to c3.h or remove some include statements?

You may be able to get it to work by adding more #include statements manually (e.g. <mmstream.h> for multimediastream), but these should have been included automatically through c3.h (which includes aui.h, which includes the ones you need).

Comment

After outcommenting the AUI_USE_DIRECTMEDIA if sections in aui.h that part works fine. But I now get this:

Code:
                            --------------------Configuration: ctp2 - Win32 Debug Browse--------------------
                            burgling slic.y
                            Compiling...
                            lex.yy.c
                            .\..\gs\slic\lex.yy.c(1386) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before 'type'
                            .\..\gs\slic\lex.yy.c(1389) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before 'type'
                            .\..\gs\slic\lex.yy.c(1390) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before 'type'
                            .\..\gs\slic\lex.yy.c(1391) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before 'type'
                            .\..\gs\slic\lex.yy.c(1419) : error C2065: 'number_to_move' : undeclared identifier
                            .\..\gs\slic\lex.yy.c(1421) : error C2065: 'i' : undeclared identifier
                            .\..\gs\slic\lex.yy.c(1422) : error C2065: 'dest' : undeclared identifier
                            .\..\gs\slic\lex.yy.c(1422) : error C2100: illegal indirection
                            .\..\gs\slic\lex.yy.c(1422) : error C2065: 'source' : undeclared identifier
                            .\..\gs\slic\lex.yy.c(1422) : error C2100: illegal indirection
                            .\..\gs\slic\lex.yy.c(1422) : error C2106: '=' : left operand must be l-value
                            .\..\gs\slic\lex.yy.c(1491) : error C2065: 'ret_val' : undeclared identifier
                            y.tab.c
                            Generating Code...
                            Error executing cl.exe.
                            BSCMAKE: error BK1506 : cannot open file '.\Debug\Diplomat.sbr': No such file or directory

CivCTP_dbg.exe - 13 error(s), 0 warning(s)
                            Last edited by tombom; February 1, 2005, 03:43.

Comment

I'm not sure if the Win32 Debug Browse configuration works (I know one of the developers told us that we shouldn't expect it to work) - you could try switching to Win32 Debug and then probably you should clean everything and try again.

Comment

Working...
                              X