DEBUG: Switching Empires in Scenario Editor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DEBUG: Switching Empires in Scenario Editor

I think its been mentioned somewhere else by Martin G that this happens or something to do with ghost units.

Heres one anyway, i was blue, went to scenario editor changed empires, I KNEW there was a settler where my cursor is so i clicked there and it highlighted the one in the fog. When i scroll left abit and move the 9 green grid off the screen the settler disappears.
    Attached Files
    Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
    CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
    One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Speaking of ghost units. Here is a series of screenshots of an enemy unit that's not really there.
    Attached Files

Comment

slide a little to the left
      Attached Files

Comment

slide back right and move planes
        Attached Files

Comment

then back left again
          Attached Files

Comment

There definitely seems to be a vertical dividing line separating when you can see the ghost and when you can't. But my units are free to move in and out of the square whether the ghost is visible or not.

I'm pretty sure this particular ghost resulted from my encounter with the "tanks attacking out of helicopters" bug. After it took about 25 bombers to bombard the choppers out of the sky over this square, this ghost remained.

Comment

Working...
            X