Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Apolyton ever going to have a formal patch made available?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Apolyton ever going to have a formal patch made available?

How far are you guys away from releasing something like a 1.12 patch? Is that your ultimate objective? Who will finance such a venture or will it be made for the good of the community, (aka FREE)? I want to commend all of you for the work done thus far!

Theres no "official" patch yet but the programmers have fixed alot of bugs and things allready checkout the playtest thread http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...hreadid=103817

make sure you read the whole thing before you download and install anything though
    Allways vote banana, its high in potassium!

Comment

It would be 1.2, not 1.12, to begin with...

As for when this might happen... i'd say that it should happen when we've gotten up to at least 1.1 standards, across the board.

Comment

Please, release the patch!!!!
        We have a lot of bug fixes already. Why dont you guys do it.
        "Kill a man and you are a murder.
        Kill thousands and you are a conquer.
        Kill all and you are a God!"
        -Jean Rostand

Comment

1.1(1) Mods won't necessarily work until we've finished more SLIC implementation.

Until then, you're free to d/l the playtest executable.

Comment

I agree with MrBaggins its best to wait until the new patch is compatibile with the mods. This in my opinion is the only way the majority of the apolyton community will play it. The mods still add alot of functionality that the 1.2 patch will not address. Aside from that most of us are addicted to whichever mod we fancy best
            Allways vote banana, its high in potassium!

Comment

Working...
            X