No announcement yet.

C:CTP and CTP2 beta features in CTP2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not forgetting the salvaged ctp beta Genetic city.
    "Every time I learn something new it pushes some old stuff out of my brain" Homer Jay Simpson
    The BIG MC making ctp2 a much unsafer place.
    Visit the big mc’s website

Comment

big mc gets the idea :P
      Oxygen should be considered a drug
      Tiberian Sun Retro
      My Mod for Tiberian Sun Webmaster of
      http://www.tiberiumsun.com

Comment

:P
        :P
        try lower case
        "Every time I learn something new it pushes some old stuff out of my brain" Homer Jay Simpson

Comment

Diplomacy changes

In CtP the ai diplomacy was beter than CtP2.
          AI nations would make peace pacts or trade with each other. Diplomod 3.6 has helped alot to change this but its not the same .Wish CtP diplomacy could be adaped as fas as AI to AI diplomacy is concerned.

Comment

"City styles, currently there is a limit as to how many different city styles are allowed in the game, well of course now that we have the source code i think this limit should be removed. This would allow not only the current city styles mod to be introduced into ctp2 as standard, but also use some of the removed styles that where in Ctp1 (this includes the CTP1 style underwater cites, genetic and diamond + the unused 6th (or last) city design for all CTP1 cities where they grow gigantic (there is a big sheet Locotus posted a while back displaying them all, although he incorrectly had the last city designs named as alien :S although i think he was later aware of the mistake."

I too would like to see more city styles. Especially adding the ton of styles over in Civ3 land. I've done a few myself and if we could have more styles in game I'll work on making a bunch more.

I also would like to see City Expansio mod available as part of a normal game. Maybe even tile sets where you build special improvements too (not just visible wonders)
            Formerly known as "E" on Apolyton

See me at Civfanatics.com

Comment

Originally posted by E
              "City styles, currently there is a limit as to how many different city styles are allowed in the game, well of course now that we have the source code i think this limit should be removed. This would allow not only the current city styles mod to be introduced into ctp2 as standard, but also use some of the removed styles that where in Ctp1 (this includes the CTP1 style underwater cites, genetic and diamond + the unused 6th (or last) city design for all CTP1 cities where they grow gigantic (there is a big sheet Locotus posted a while back displaying them all, although he incorrectly had the last city designs named as alien :S although i think he was later aware of the mistake."
              What city is this i can't remember seeing this

Comment

I second everything "E" just said

and Big Mc, Locutus is the guy to ask about this, unless you wanna search the forums its there somewhere.

Just imagine different city styles for almost every civ, i would (hopefully will) certainly be working on some historical city styles when this is done

Civ2 Bronze age and greek styles are a good starting point me thinks

it wouldnt suprise me if big mc is already working on restoring the city stlyes from the beta versions of CTP1 (if not, i will )
                Tiberian Sun Retro

Comment

well be surprised ones done.

the beta space city look to much like the release version. The beta diamond was just impossible to re-implement and the same really with the beta sea city.

Comment

why is it impossible to re-implement ?
                    Tiberian Sun Retro

Comment

you seen it

Comment

Comment

Big MC,

your PM is full

back to the topic:

Looks nice, why we can't reimplement it?

Comment

try now well I get my rant list about the cities ready

Comment

If you look at the genetic city you can instantly see chance for modification. Remove some towers and you get a smaller city.

You can do the same on the diamond but the city does not get significantly smaller. There’s no way to make the diamond smaller so there you go none implement able.

Comment

what ?

these styles are already in ctp1
                                these are just the very last styles in the line

they where however unused

there is no need for chopping and pasting, as they are all there already in CTP1

and anyone know where that sheet is with all the city styles on it That locotus made, i cant find it anywhere
                                Tiberian Sun Retro

Comment

Working...
                                X