No announcement yet.

C:CTP and CTP2 beta features in CTP2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It appears that actocrap left some garbage in the file just some dumb rules that pointed to no tile .
    "Every time I learn something new it pushes some old stuff out of my brain" Homer Jay Simpson
    The BIG MC making ctp2 a much unsafer place.
    Visit the big mc’s website

Comment

Not sure what you mean?

Looks OK ( at least the right part.).......

Comment

Tile id 14

the big holes in the pic above if that’s what you mean

:stress: dam no pic
        "Every time I learn something new it pushes some old stuff out of my brain" Homer Jay Simpson

Comment

There be treasure here

also know as tile id 14

Comment

Thanks.........I always now them by hard

No I don't have CTP2 handy in the moment.........

Which hole are you talking about, a few to many (I guess it is not the 19th hole, or?)

Comment

just updated the tile file so that i fixed the continental shelf

the link above

here a screen

Comment

Looks fabulous.

Nice work.

Comment

yes but i need playtesters

Comment

I might suggest a separate thread, then... entitled PROJECT: Altered Tilesets

Include the files to download plus instructions on their use. This way there's a defined place for the download, feedback, and possibly more advanced tilesets.

Comment

I could add a poll to sea if more people want different underwater tiles

Comment

Actually I wouldn't mind having a scenario/mod/world where you play all the way underwater. Could be kind of fun (By the way same goes for space )

Comment

I like the idea of both of them what would be good is if on the space scenario you are a space colonist over a dead planet with volcanoes and dead terrain.

Comment

Something like this...... The deep water would be space, the shallow water atmosphere and then having dark volcanoes and dead terrain.

Comment

Would that be better with the space layer like in ctp. You could have your cities in the space layer and fight space wars. Craftier generals could also land troops on the planet walk them throw the volcanoes and then attack from underneath.

I also added a new thread for this stuff

Comment

changed topic title from
                                C:CTP and CTP2 beta features in CTP2
                                to
                                DESIGN/GRAPHICS: Making the game more dynamic and realistic
                                *didnt actually work i how i wanted :S

also added the following additions which can be found in the top post

EDIT: Changed title and made the following additions

- City styles, currently there is a limit as to how many different city styles are allowed in the game, well of course now that we have the source code i think this limit should be removed. This would allow not only the current city styles mod to be introduced into ctp2 as standard, but also use some of the removed styles that where in Ctp1 (this includes the CTP1 style underwater cites, genetic and diamond + the unused 6th (or last) city design for all CTP1 cities where they grow gigantic (there is a big sheet Locotus posted a while back displaying them all, although he incorrectly had the last city designs named as alien :S although i think he was later aware of the mistake.

- there are some quite vital units missing from CTP2 which are hard to work out why they arent there. This is only early days but i do think that the most relevant units should be re-introduced (ironclad, legions etc)

-barbarians, to terrorist transition, ive posted this idea somewhere else but its basically that (although terrorists often opt for a less direct and blunt attack but maybe more for theiving and bombing) -very vague-

-trading system imo should be much more like the Civ3 system, however before we get to that stage i think there should be some smaller adjustments even if its just the addition of a wider variety of goods and removal of quite strange goods like "Giant Squid" :|

currently everything im posting is just touching upon each idea, as i dont feel i should go into any great depth before the concepts are even introduced or introduced at all for that matter
                                Oxygen should be considered a drug
                                Tiberian Sun Retro
                                My Mod for Tiberian Sun Webmaster of
                                http://www.tiberiumsun.com

Comment

Working...
                                X