DESIGN: Trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flinx
    No, I do not think so. Plus people hijacked the caravan thread; it was supposed to be about the number of caravans needed for a trade route.
    Which, IMHO, is still far too high.

"Democracy is the worst form of government there is, except for all the others that have been tried." Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Flinx
      No, I do not think so. Plus people hijacked the caravan thread; it was supposed to be about the number of caravans needed for a trade route.
      Flinx,
      I didnt know the Maple Leaf state voted, they pick Bush or Kerry. JUST KIDDING! I have heard how the conservatives have surprisingly turned the election upside down....

BACK ON TOPIC...
      It looks like people are starting to branch out from just fixing bugs and starting to actually mod the game, trade being the first real big change. Should we form a trade team or just keep going as people feel up to it?
      Formerly known as "E" on Apolyton

See me at Civfanatics.com

Comment

A trade team, hehe . Playtesting with the latest source build and GoodMod 1.1, it struck me how the world has only one trade route in the Industrial age. With at least 50 Caravans per route, it's useless to bother. 50 Caravans for 40 gold income.... no way.
        Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
        I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

I am up for the graphics for a trade team.
          "Every time I learn something new it pushes some old stuff out of my brain" Homer Jay Simpson
          The BIG MC making ctp2 a much unsafer place.
          Visit the big mc’s website

Comment

Around August I can help with graphics too, I always thought it'd be cool if the trade lines showed a boat across water and a wagon/truck etc across land. It would make the world look more "alive"

I guess interface is where the change has started

but I do know there are a lot of people looking to add strategic resources in some sense so I figure finding out how to assign goods to buildings, techs, trade, units, improvements would probably be the first requirement... maybe its located somewhere in the trade or city code that identifies a certain good belonging to a player and allowing it for the old trade system?
            Formerly known as "E" on Apolyton

See me at Civfanatics.com

Comment

Working...
            X