Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PROJECT: What are you currently working on?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump.

I'm working at implementing Build Classes, right now. I've done 90% of the base class stuff.

What are the other coders up to?

Comment

I am working on implementing the player selection in single player mode, so far you have a nice interface to select the player and with it its color, but it doesn't work. So far I got it working for the random single player game, and also for scenarios with start info type positionfixed and I should it also have working for start info type civ fixed. I only have no clue what the difference between those two options is, the relevant code concerning player selection is here identical, maybe there is a difference somewhere else.

I need to get it to work for start info type civs (select a civ and you start at a fixed location like on the world map).

As a by product I fixed scenarios with cities and units set up so that you can select players other than player one here, actual that was the easiest part.

-Martin
      Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

I am working on underwater terrain with no idea where in the code to start
        "Every time I learn something new it pushes some old stuff out of my brain" Homer Jay Simpson
        The BIG MC making ctp2 a much unsafer place.
        Visit the big mc’s website

Comment

I am working on the disabling all the rush buy buttons for capitalization and infrastructure and with I do it also when it is not your turn. In addition I am fixing the turn display for capitalization and infrastructure.

-Martin
          Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Working...
          X