Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmm, no. IIRC theyre all available when its not your turn. Even on the network screen (ctrl N) the buttons are enabled for the non-host when its not his turn too.
    Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
    CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
    One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

• Well, the end turn button maybe? Or was it available too?
      Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
      I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

• You should take a look on the restart key I disabled recently for network games. So that should be a good example to do it. Actual I used the restart button from the options menu as example. Now you just need to figure out when it is not the turn of that player. But actual this disablement of the rush buy buttons during not the own turn should also be available in single player mode. So finally just an interface issure.

-Martin
        Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

• The End Turn button had it - thanks Solver .

Comment

• OK, I've put a possible fix into the code for the rush buy button on the National Management Dialog (which is the most complicated place). I've tested it in SP (by frantically clicking on things during AI turns) and it seems to work. When I next post a new playtest exe Maq (or some other willing volunteer) can test it in MP, and if it works I'll do something similar for the other rush buy buttons.

Comment

• Originally posted by J Bytheway
              If you do a clean install to use this, then please don't install the official v1.11 patch (or any of the other zips lying around) first, because you shouldn't need to, and I'd like to see if it works without it.
              Installed over the vanilla game and worked like a charm

The playtest build is now also available from the Directory: http://apolyton.net/dir/index.php?id...s=4667&cat=303

The list of changes can be viewed here.
              Last edited by Locutus; April 3, 2004, 19:12.
              Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

• An official name for this work?

How about CTP II Plus?
                Avoid COLONY RUSH on Galactic Civlizations II (both DL & DA) with my Slow Start Mod.
                Finding Civ 4: Colonization too easy? Try my Ten Colonies challenge.

Comment

• Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition

I guess its just the "Apolyton Patch".
                  Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                  CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                  One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

• We can't call it the Apolyton Patch - that's too similar to Apolyton Pack. Apolyton Edition sounds pretty good. Is the abbreviation AE used for anything important around here?.. The only thing that springs to mind is Age of Empires, and that's usually AoE.

Comment

• CTP2:AE ...sure

VERY minor observation: the date on the first menu still reads March 28
                      ·Circuit·Boi·wannabe·
                      "Evil reptilian kitten-eater from another planet."
                      Call to Power 2 Source Code Project 2005.06.28 Apolyton Edition

Comment

• Originally posted by Flinx
                        VERY minor observation: the date on the first menu still reads March 28
                        Ah, the old forgetting-to-update-the-version-number problem. I suffered from that in developing CTPEd too... Thanks for pointing it out .

Comment

• Good stuff guys I'm downloading as I type. I may not have a chance to play it for a few days, but once I do I'll report anything that I find...

Comment

• Originally posted by tyrantpimp
                            Well everyone is allways talking about new and exciting changes to the sourcode how about making the mousewheel work
                            Would you care to elaborate on this? I just noticed that the message list in the message tab of the control panel is scrolling when I move the mousewheel. And it is working for the main screen as well - albeit a bit jerky.

Comment

• Well, it doesn't work for me. Not in the latest playtest, not in the official patch. In fact, it's never worked for me in CtP1 or CtP2.

It's just not scrolling at all. Not in the message tab, not on the main map, nowhere.

I have a brandless PS/2 optical mouse using a standard Windows Microsoft driver. AFAIK it works in all other games where it should work (I just tested on RoN, Civ3, CM3, AoM, WC3, Freelancer -- that's all I have installed at the moment (or at least everything modern enough to support mousewheels anyway)).
                              Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

• I've downloaded the playtest over a new vanilla istall on my PC but I cant see an iota of difference so I must be doing something wrong! I unzipped the file to call to power 2 directory - is this right or shoud it be to the ctp_program directory?

I'm obviously clueless so can anyone give me a clue that would be cool

Beech

Comment

Working...
                                X