Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GENERAL: Will Call to Power ever continue ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Locutus
    I think it's safe to say our interest in genuine. However, it yet remains to be seen to if we have a financial backing to match...

But of course, I would certainly be willing to get in contact with them to at least find out what the options are. How do I go about this? Do you have an email address for me or do you pass along my address to them? Either way, my address is locutus@apolyton.net, but that should not be news to anyone
    sent.
    -30-

Comment

i hope we get a response then we can start on the terms, conditions and the money raising
      "Every time I learn something new it pushes some old stuff out of my brain" Homer Jay Simpson
      The BIG MC making ctp2 a much unsafer place.
      Visit the big mc’s website

Comment

Found this out of nowhere. I guess we never heard back? Locutus?
        Formerly known as "E" on Apolyton

See me at Civfanatics.com

Comment

3.5 years since the last reply... yeah, I think it's dead.

Comment

Isn't some company still printing the game?
            Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
            CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
            One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

I think Tamerlin said he saw it on sale in France. And we have recently gotten a few new american players, so someone is doing it. If anything I'd like the publishers to atleast direct their customers here to get more playtesters.
              Formerly known as "E" on Apolyton

See me at Civfanatics.com

Comment

I think Stan tried to offer his work on Ages of Man to Activison as a base for a CtP2 add on or CtP3.
                But was turned down even after Stan offered his work for free.It must take a huge invesment to produce and make many advace copies in the hope that all will sell.
                With Civ4 selling well other companies might take another look at tbs games again. Basic factor for Civ4 ,s hot sales is older fan base who have the money to spend and like complex games.CtP3 would do the same.

Comment

Originally posted by E
                  I think Tamerlin said he saw it on sale in France. And we have recently gotten a few new american players, so someone is doing it. If anything I'd like the publishers to atleast direct their customers here to get more playtesters.
                  Yes, some budget copies of CtP2 appeared on the French market a few weeks ago. They were sold at 2 € and were english language versions with a French PDF manual.

I don't know if the products were available again because an old repository was found and discounted or if the game was printed again.
                  "Democracy is the worst form of government there is, except for all the others that have been tried." Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
                  X