DESIGN: Three way diplomacy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by E
    Also you can build credibility points so if you are attacked by a country your credibility would encourage other countries to defend (or liberate) your civ...
    And as a thank for the liberation the civ who helped so selfless can keep all the liberated cities and of course all the oil.

-Martin
    Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Originally posted by Mihai
      New? Only on this forum.
      Take a look in my profile.
      I just didn't post here for a couple of years.

And no, I have no programer skills. But I am full of words, err... I mean full of ideas.
      New to this forum is what I meant.

Yes we need programmes but we also need artists, translators and idea men.

And as a thank for the liberation the civ who helped so selfless can keep all the liberated cities and of course all the oil.
      I also like the idea of three way diplomacy. SMAC did three way diplomacy if I think right you could ask an AI player to stop attacking your “friends” .

But liberation is a promising idea.
      "Every time I learn something new it pushes some old stuff out of my brain" Homer Jay Simpson
      The BIG MC making ctp2 a much unsafer place.
      Visit the big mc’s website

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Mc
        you have bumped a thread form alost 7 monthes ago this can be an anyoing thing to most people. The only exseption to this is if you are implementing this.
        On the contrary, I think it's much better to bump an old thread than start a new one which only causes everything to be rehashed and wastes time.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Gühmann

-Martin
          Keep all the oil but the gas prices go up!

A third party trade agreement of sharing resources or dividing cities would be cool too ( Civ X you take cities A,B.C and resources D, E, F and I'l take the rest!)
          Formerly known as "E" on Apolyton

See me at Civfanatics.com

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Mc
            New to this forum is what I meant.
            When I was really new on Apolyton site, I bumped up a 2 months old thread on Off Topic

Yes we need programmes but we also need artists, translators and idea men .
            I am your man!

Warmongers can conquer cities but maybe your trade and happiness increases with peace since people prefer to invest in stable peaceful places...
            Good idea - a steadly increase of trade income (maybe with a cap) for civ that are at peace. If you went at war of just cancel the Peace treaty, trade income drop to base value.
            "Respect the gods, but have as little to do with them as possible." - Confucius
            "Give nothing to gods and expect nothing from them." - my motto

Comment

Yes we need programmes but we also need artists
              I am pretty experienced with Photoshop, so im here waiting for some tasks to be assigned

Also i have an infinite amount of ideas, but i feel the source code project is in too early a stage to post them at the moment

P.S. Why limit this to 3 way diplomacy ?
              Oxygen should be considered a drug
              Tiberian Sun Retro
              My Mod for Tiberian Sun Webmaster of
              http://www.tiberiumsun.com

Comment

Working...
              X