[Utility] DB<->CSV 1.3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thistleknot View Post
    when I use this software and create an advance.txt. I get notifications that it's expecting #'s at certain locations, and if I want to continue loading. I say yes, and it tells me the next line it's expecting a #. I noticed that it pads a lot of extra info into the advance file than the original (I'm not talking comments either).
    I don't remember it asking about #'s; though it will add a single comment to each advance, which just says "Advance X" or some such thing.

I am still working on the ctped program.
    "

Comment

Oh, did you modify contents of the csv.cfg file to:
      TextFile=Advance.txt
      CFGFile=Advance.cfg
      CSVFile=Advance.csv
      Name=Advance

I was dumb to make the file extension ".cfg" when I made the program(thought I was being clever and all), but you can modify the file with any text editor.
      "

Comment

yes I did. At first it was units, but then I made it look just like you have it.

Comment

I'm actually making some progress on the edit program; I may release it at some point.
          "

Comment

probably a little late for this, but I cant convert the standard advance.txt back and forth again, it crashes when it tries to convert a .csv back to a .txt file every time. It just creates an empty .txt file.

using 1.3

I'm not getting any more issues with #commented entries throwing any issues. I'm able to generate a .csv file, just not back to a .txt.
            Last edited by thistleknot; May 24, 2013, 15:34.

Comment

Working...
            X