New Units (kind of)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Units (kind of)

Recoloured CtP1 Warrior and CtP2 Infantry download HERE.

This time I did the alpha blending properly, so they look exactly like the originals.

All have full animations same as the original sprites too.
    Attached Files
    Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
    CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
    One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Shall I upload them to Apolyton, or are there still some changes you would like to make, first?

-Martin
    Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Gühmann
      Shall I upload them to Apolyton
      Please. I didn't have any upload space left so I put them on geocities. Unfortunately they don't accept .rar, so you can re-rar it if you want for a gain of about 600KB
      Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)

Comment

Originally posted by Maquiladora
        Please. I didn't have any upload space left so I put them on geocities. Unfortunately they don't accept .rar, so you can re-rar it if you want for a gain of about 600KB
        Well, looks like that raring it just saved some 200 to 300 kB, and I used the best compression offered by WinRar, maybe I should update my WinRar.

Anyway, I uploaded it to Apolyton. You can find it here .

And the image is here:

Unfortunately, for some reason Locutus didn't give me modification permissions for the Apolyton directory, so that you have to change your entries yourself.

-Martin

Comment

Do I still need to use a smaller image for the thumbnail, or does it resize the normal image?

Attaching the thumbnail (200 pixel wide) image here anyway.

BTW I edited my "Green and Blue Infantryman" directory entry, because those units are no use anymore.
          Attached Files

Comment

Finally, I can approve your links, and so I did.

Do I still need to use a smaller image for the thumbnail, or does it resize the normal image?
            I have no idea, I just uploaded the thumbnail to the other files and edited your entry accordingly and approved it.

BTW I edited my "Green and Blue Infantryman" directory entry, because those units are no use anymore.
            I haven't seen it, in which category was it? On the pending links list I only found your WW2 units, which I moved to the ctp2files subdomain, and approved.

And please check to make sure that I haven't overlooked anything.

-Martin

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Gühmann

I haven't seen it, in which category was it? On the pending links list I only found your WW2 units, which I moved to the ctp2files subdomain, and approved.

And please check to make sure that I haven't overlooked anything
              All looks fine Martin.

The old blue & green infantryman I made was obsolete, so the new units replaced that directory entry.

Comment

Working...
              X