Changing border radii

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing border radii

How can I change the border radius of the Border Outposts in the Ages of Man mod? I thought it might be IntBorderRadius, but upping that from 2 to 3 didn't do anything.

for outpsts you have to use tileimp.txt and I think its SquaredBorderRadius not intborderradius
    Formerly known as "E" on Apolyton

See me at Civfanatics.com

Comment

How much does it need to be increased though? I've changed it from 5 to 7, but doesn't seem to have effect. will keep experimenting though.

Comment

make sure you start a new game each time or you wont see the changes take effect
        Formerly known as "E" on Apolyton

See me at Civfanatics.com

Comment

Figured it out - SquaredBorderRadius is the radius squared. heh. I wanted to make the border forts have a border radius of 3. When I changed the SBR to 9, it only aded one square on a 'skinny' X in each diagonal direction. So I changed it to 11 and it gave me a FAT 3 deep X kind of shape.

Funny thing is, I tried 13 just to see what would happen, but it was the same shape as 11. Go figure.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarxis
            Funny thing is, I tried 13 just to see what would happen, but it was the same shape as 11. Go figure.
            They are rounded down. So 13 is not enough for the next ring.

-Martin
            Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Working...
            X