Problem with TGAs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with TGAs

Since I did Civ3 styles I wanted to make little TGAs for the editor. I took the original and deleted so its all pink and then pasted my images. But in thescenario editor I just get scrambled pictures. At first I thought it was a border touching issue like with sprites but I have the problem with the attached images. ARe they special tgas (different thanthe 24bit UNcompressed ones I need for uploading in tileedit?)

I assume the same goes for the unit images and terrain pix, but I didnt see anything different with the properties of my images or those that Martin did.

thanks.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Ekmek; August 8, 2005, 10:53.
    Formerly known as "E" on Apolyton

See me at Civfanatics.com

Yes, they are different. Game tgas have to be uncompressed.
    Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
    "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

IW,

I changed it to compressed, the opposite of what I had and it just came out black. Is there anything else or should I just monkey with it?

Comment

Oh, sorry. Looks like they have to be 16 bit uncompressed targas.
        Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
        "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Thanks IW i have them working now.

Comment

Working...
          X