Random Enemies??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random Enemies??

is there any way that you can start a single player scenario with random enemies

I think if you simple put the game on any difficulty above 'Easy' your enemies will be random (maybe anything above 'Very Easy')
    Oxygen should be considered a drug
    Tiberian Sun Retro
    My Mod for Tiberian Sun Webmaster of
    http://www.tiberiumsun.com

Comment

When this question would have been in the Help forum, I would have referred to FAQ #1 as well.

For scenarios, it depends on the type of scenario. Most scenarios contain a savegame.c2g with pre-assigned or fixed players. Even with the above settings, you will not be able to fight as Alexander the Great Dane against Darius of the Dutch on a Mediterranian map .

But it should be possible to design a scenario without fixed players - if this is what you want.

Comment

I have several times played a huge map with with 6 players on beginner to medium difficulty. And every time i get the same oponent with the same personality. The Americans is always start right next to me (about 15 tiles away) on the same island and expanding toward me unless i start on a very small island. the Natives a little farther away and so on. i haven't try on higher dificulties yet but i guess it will be the same. It get's a little boring since games are almost the same

Comment

In case of doubt go to your userprofile.txt in your ..\ctp2_program\ctp\ directory, open it with any text editor of your choice, e.g. notepad and look for the line:

NonRandomCivs=Yes

And replace it by:

NonRandomCivs=No

Then save, close the editor, and set the write protection of that file.

-Martin
          Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Working...
          X