No announcement yet.

Massive Single Player scenario

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well here are your answer psp is available on 30 day trial from there web site. (I don’t posses or use anything else)

Your second question I don’t really understand but to replicate a map I use bmptoctp to convert a bmp image into text file I can import into ctp for the map size is ½ the height and the width but these can be changed to the hole height if needed. This works by assigning a pixel to a map tile. The program is available on apolyton (but it is dos based).
    "Every time I learn something new it pushes some old stuff out of my brain" Homer Jay Simpson
    The BIG MC making ctp2 a much unsafer place.
    Visit the big mc’s website

Comment

The Big Mc:

Thanks for the explanation.

Therefore 1 pixel = 1 tile. This will lead to the creation of a (fairly) reasonably sized BMP image.

Comment

You can also use MS Paint to create bitmaps, although it doesnt have as many features (most obviously, really high zoom levels).
        Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
        CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
        One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Maquiladora:

Thanks for the advice.

I will try it fairly soon to see how it goes.

Comment

There is also a freeware program called Paint.NET available. Meant as a replacement for MS Paint, I believe it has a few more features and may suit your purposes. I won't link here, in case it violates the anti-spam rules for the forum, but I'll send you the link in a PM, Son of Moose.

Comment

demon59:

Many thanks for your help.

Comment

Working...
              X