Where can I get the mods?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I get the mods?

I recently acquired this game, again, thinking I'd give it a second chance. I've heard that you have to play with mods in order to enoy it, so I figured that I'd try playing with them right from the start this time. But they don't seem to be hosted here anymore, so where can I get them?
    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Actually, some of the mdos do still work. But I wanted in the Super Apolyton Pack, in particular.

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Most of them are in the Apolyton directory.
      Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
      "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Actually, they aren't. That's what I meant when I said they are no longer hosted here - most of the links in that directory are dead.

Do It Ourselves

Comment

look for hexagonian's cradle page, I thik CTC is still there, I downloaded it recently...
          Formerly known as "E" on Apolyton

See me at Civfanatics.com

Comment

The Directory is still down because the the server move, please give it a few days. The topped thread in this forum ('Important mods and scenarios') should lead to some modder's homepages, you could try from there in the meantime.
            Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

They still are not available. Is there any ETA on when they might be restored?

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Soon, it's on Markos's to do list. ANd you need the Apolyton Source Code build, too, it works MUCH better and has much less bugs.

However, if you "acquired" the game, it won't work.
                Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Working...
                X