problem with city zone/tiles/boarders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem with city zone/tiles/boarders

I've been trying to make a scenario for a europe-map in ctp2. The problem is that I've made and destroyd cities several times and now it seems to have effected the city zone/tiles/boarders. Som cities only get one or two tiles no mater how big i make the city. There are no other boarders bloking for such an expantion of the city boarders in question. Is there a way to make them normal or better yet a way that lets me edit the boearders my self.

Regards

(PS: can this be done with the national boarder as well?)

I'm having the same problems ........... I found that I should have thought a lot before putting my cities to avoid this hhehehehhehe ........... anyway you can edit the national borders by building tile improvementes of one civilization ...... that civ will become the owner of the square .....

About the other problem, I don't know ......... it would be nice if anyone had a suggestion to fix the city range problem after deleting cities and placing new ones on the same place

Comment

I just have tested it with my debug version of the game and the problem is not present. Therefore it is a good idea to try it with our playtest build from the sorce code project.

-Martin
      Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Working...
      X