Stoopid Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stoopid Question

Okay, once I've downloaded a scenario for CTP II, how do I make the program recognise it?

Well having only played one scenario so far(hex's War of the Ring) - i'm not the most clued up on this, but i'll tell you what i did.

I followed the download instructions for the scenario i wanted to play(note that CTP2 comes with scenarios all ready built it - so you wont neccesarily need to do this).
    Then when i launched the game on one of the game menus it gives the option to "load scenario" - i think its on the bottom of the screen after you have selected "single player"? Its in one of the pre game menu's anyway.
    All you need to do is scroll down the list that appears(they have a thumbnail graphic next to their descriptions) and click on the one you want tp play - i think its that easy
    In the case of the WOTR scenario i had downloaded and installed it correctly and it appeared amongst the default list of scenarios.
    'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

all scenarios downloaded need to go in the whatever\Activision\Call To Power 2\Scenarios
      "Every time I learn something new it pushes some old stuff out of my brain" Homer Jay Simpson
      The BIG MC making ctp2 a much unsafer place.
      Visit the big mc’s website

Comment

Nope. I did all that. The scenarios are in the appropriate directory, and I know where to look to select a scenario, but the only ones I get a thumbnail or description for (or the option to select them) are the four inbuilt ones.

I've got the 1.1 patch installed, before anyone asks.

Comment

If they're in the correct folder they should show up in the game. What scenario(s) are you having problems with?
          Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Working...
          X