two mods I am looking for

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• two mods I am looking for

Does anybody how i can make custom civilizations in Call to Power II ???? I looked forever in the editor yesterday and couldn't find anything. Also, I am looking for a mod that chages the borders from a thin line to a solid color - in the minimap. This is how countries look in the minimap in civilization 3 - I saw this in a screenshot so I am pretty sure that it exists somewhere.

Re: two mods I am looking for

Originally posted by estonianman
    Also, I am looking for a mod that chages the borders from a thin line to a solid color - in the minimap. This is how countries look in the minimap in civilization 3 - I saw this in a screenshot so I am pretty sure that it exists somewhere.
    There is no mod that does it do, and the screenshot you refer is prbably a beta screenshot so it is not in the final version, maybe we can add this option by modifying the source code, but it does not have a high priority as bug fixing is more important now.

-Martin
    Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

ic - but what about custom civilizations???

Comment

For custom Civilizations take a look into the civilization.txt in your ..\ctp2_data\default\gamedata\ folder. And into the civ_str.txt in your ..\ctp2_data\english\gamedata\ folder provided you use an English version of CTP2 otherwise replace english in the path by the English name of your language.

You can add civilizations, but you should only have 45 in the file because of User Interface limitations. You can change the leader names, city names, leader personalities, but don't ask me what are the differences between the single personalities , city style, civ name, civ parchment. And maybe some other stuff if you want to give them more unique attributes you have to work with slic or modify the source code.

-Martin
        Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

ok thanx alot!!!

Comment

Working...
          X