Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X mech

I have just finished work on the x mech

The x mech is a striped down version of the call to power 1 war walker.

What I have basically done is taken the ctp war walker de-compiled it and removed the missiles and then add new attack animation based on the attack of the plasmatica from call to power the result is the x mech.

The x mech is designed for two possible roles

You can use it to speed the movement of the war walker to a city. You would build the x mech then use it improved speed to get to a city under attack were it is reequipped with rockets and sent to the front line.

The second use is that of a scout mech. You can use it extreme speed to scout safely as it can deal with minor resistance.

I would apricot some feed back please
    Attached Files
    "Every time I learn something new it pushes some old stuff out of my brain" Homer Jay Simpson
    The BIG MC making ctp2 a much unsafer place.
    Visit the big mc’s website

Great job... looks good, works fine.

Comment

I just started a new one

If you want a sneak pick take a look at the sprite Edit thread. (it’s called the bull )

I tried to do death too but a could not get the explosion to work right
      "Every time I learn something new it pushes some old stuff out of my brain" Homer Jay Simpson

Comment

Do Bulls explode?
        Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
        CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
        One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

the x mech was going to explode

Comment

I just thought it was time to update. So I am going to place all the concepts art HERE if I get any request for a unit that I can DO I will try to add them to the top of the long list.

Comment

There were some very cool mechs done for a Civ3 mod... Pentagenesis...

Theres a thread with some pretty cool artwork one guy did here

Comment

Working...
              X