Where can I get the AoM files?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I get the AoM files?

Is there a place to get the AoM files or is it too late now? I was able to get them for free off Apolyton forums with a link to the AoM site, but that is down now, no longer in exsitance.

My old files are corrupt and are no good. I believe I have AoM II but I my AoM IV files do not work. Can I get them again, or am I out of luck now?

The AoM-site is still there -- maybe it just had a hickup ...
    The modding knowledgebase: CTP2 Bureau (with CTP2 AE Modding Wiki). Modern Times Mod (work in progress): MoT-Mod for CTP2.

Comment

Thank you kind sir, greatly appreciated. I did not see this at all. Thank you.

Comment

But it isn't there now.

Comment

Originally posted by reverendlinux View Post
          But it isn't there now.
          AOM4 is here.

-Martin
          Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

I just uploaded the AoM-series (basic installation/"masterfiles", AoM II, III, and IV) over there, hoping that I picked the right files/archives. Please let me know if something is wrong with these packages.
            The modding knowledgebase: CTP2 Bureau (with CTP2 AE Modding Wiki). Modern Times Mod (work in progress): MoT-Mod for CTP2.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Gühmann View Post
              AOM4 is here.

-Martin
              Sorry for bringing up such an old topic, but I'm new to this cite.
              I tried the link suggested above, downloaded the archive and extracted it; however, when I try to run "AoM.exe" a window pops up and tells me I got a run-time error 53 (file not found). I'm running Windows XP, sp2.
              Please assist me on this matter.

Comment

Originally posted by jiallombardo View Post
                I tried the link suggested above, downloaded the archive and extracted it; however, when I try to run "AoM.exe" a window pops up and tells me I got a run-time error 53 (file not found). I'm running Windows XP, sp2.
                There is AOM4.
                Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

For time being I'm hosting the mod on my OneDrive account so feel free to download it from there: https://1drv.ms/f/s!APeEuLbXpAIvhAk

I'm not sure if both AOMIV.zip and AOMIV.rar are needed so I'll host both.
                  Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Petrell's Domain Webmaster

Comment

Originally posted by jiallombardo View Post
                    Same issue here, could anyone help? And where can I get the installation instruction?

Comment

• Oleksandr
                      Oleksandr commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Actually I managed to fix one issue, related to some .SPR not found. So the spr means a sprite, so I just copied some sprite in the same folder adding missing name and it works.

Hello,

I have found a russian site where you can download AOM 4.

It seems to work on my PC with Windows 7.

Comment

I just forgot: It is said: "Installation is not required. Just unpack the folder to any location and run Ages of Manctp2_programctpctp2.exe"

Comment

Greetings fellow Civ nerds. For whatever reason I'm taking a trip down the "Old Video Game Highway" and have already put a fair number of hours into CTP 2. I'm sure my AOM files went the way of the dodo several computer upgrades ago. I've been searching the net high and low to find the AOM stuff again but every link I've found is dead.

Does anyone have the files and is willing to share?

Comment

Working...
                        X