I installed in this order...

1. New CTP2 installation
    2. CTP2 patch
    3. AOMII
    4. AOMIV update

After installing in this order I only get two options in Modswrap:

AOMIV(Final Chapter)
    AOMII(Yin's update)

Shouldn't I have various starting dates to chose from, and shouldn't the AOMII option be gone?
    "

The starting dates should be gone, I believe Stan scrapped them in AoMIV due to lack of feedback.

Not sure about the AoMII option, it's gone on my modswapper options though. I installed extracting the full AoMII folder to my desktop (called "AOM_5.05.05" if named the same as in the zip) and then AoMIV updates over it as instructed.

Also you don't need to install AoMII over your CtP2 install. If you download the full AoMII setup you just extract that folder anywhere and put AoMIV update over it. However you still need CtP2 installed somewhere on your hard drive.
    Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
    CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
    One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Originally posted by Maquiladora
      The starting dates should be gone, I believe Stan scrapped them in AoMIV due to lack of feedback.

Not sure about the AoMII option, it's gone on my modswapper options though. I installed extracting the full AoMII folder to my desktop (called "AOM_5.05.05" if named the same as in the zip) and then AoMIV updates over it as instructed.

Also you don't need to install AoMII over your CtP2 install. If you download the full AoMII setup you just extract that folder anywhere and put AoMIV update over it. However you still need CtP2 installed somewhere on your hard drive.
      This is what I did. The game seems to function correctly despite AOMII option. Thanks for the feedback
      "

Comment

Working...
      X