CTP2 error on Win10 - No such object

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CTP2 error on Win10 - No such object

Good night, during the game after continuing the map after passing the victory conditions, there comes a time that during the movement of the AI, the game closes and the error "No such Object" occurs. I use apolyton and I already put compatibility mode, permissions and file exchange and nothing happens. Any way to fix the error without having to download some kind of virtual machine? Thanks....

Go to the ctp2_program\ctp folder and you should find a file called "crash.txt". Copy all that text and paste it in this thread. Hopefully that will give us a clue.
    To La Fayette, as fine a gentleman as ever trod the Halls of Apolyton

From what I understand of that Civ game of yours, it's all about launching one's own spaceship before the others do. So this is no big news after all: my father just beat you all to the stars once more. - Philippe Baise

Comment

You could also go into "cheat mode" right before hitting end turn and display the whole map. Then watch to see what the AI is doing right before the crash. That can be another clue.
      To La Fayette, as fine a gentleman as ever trod the Halls of Apolyton

From what I understand of that Civ game of yours, it's all about launching one's own spaceship before the others do. So this is no big news after all: my father just beat you all to the stars once more. - Philippe Baise

Comment

Working...
      X